A girl who always wears her hair up...

Is this a turn-off for you guys? I've gotten a lot of comments on how "pretty" or "cute" I am, but people think I should wear my hair down more often. I'm really athletic and got into the habit of wearing my hair up a lot because I've become really comfortable with it.

So guys, would it be impossible for you to like a girl who's like this or does it not matter to you?

Some advice or input from girls would be nice too. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of guys prefer long hair and down. I've had this conversation with most of my guy friends and the following combination always wins easily. We agree that some girls look cute with short hair, but that there's nothing more attractive than a girl with long, flowing hair. Hand over those hair clips young lady! :D

What Guys Said 4

• Wearing your hair up is ok, but its nice to see it down now and then. I think girls look more up tight when their hair is up and more friendly and approachable when it is down (kind of a body language type of thing).

• i think its ok to have it up for athletic stuff, and if you're like on the run cause you're late to class, we all have those days, ya know?, but when you're taking you're time, or you're on a date, you should wear it down, its more flattering, imo

• It wouldn't be impossible for me to like a girl with her hair up, but I find it a lot sexier when girls have it down. I like long hair on girls.

• The girl I like now always has he hair up, too, and I like it better actually, haha

What Girls Said 3

• I have long hair and I feel sexier with it down. I wear it in a ponytail a lot though, too, since I'm very athletic. It's been up a lot lately, since I've been running a bit behind.

• Hair down is more feminine and just looks better.

• I don't think this should matter. This is because a guy should like you for who you are not just that.