Am I doomed if I'm skinny?

I have a small ass, small hips and a near to flat chest. Guys like the opposite, right? I have a nice face, long hair and long legs but I guess I look way too skinny to look hot to guys. I get compliments, but it's not like I've ever had a boyfriend.

So, am I?

I just want to know if I stand a chance when I look like this. Guys, answer please.. :|

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound fine, its not all in the hips bum and boobs that a guy goes for, there's a lot more to it, and seriously, you sound like a talent many men would queue up for, so don't go hating yourself just yet, your perfect to many of us, don't change something that don't need changing, there's guys looking for exactly the stats you expressed, x

What Guys Said 17

• If I think your face is pretty and we got along and connected, I certainly would go out on a date with you. Beyond that depends on what YOU think of me lol.

• Defiantly cause actually some people are just totally lusting but really care and don't care about your body unless your like super skinny like where mental health should be concerned for you.

But personally I think it is perfect and plus culture is just screwing with everyone since they even Photoshop models

• There is a taste for EVERY type of woman's body...he just hasn't found you yet!

You'll be shocked at how many guys prefer petite women with small boobs and butts.

Don't listen to the media; they give you the wrong image about mens' taste in women. Our tastes vary A LOT more than the media tells you! :)

• I've dated flat chested (with falsies) and A-cups and B-cups and E-cups, skinny and chubby, I married 'rounded'. I could have married skinny too, or chubby.

Personality has more mportance.

• I personally like skinny girls.. But to be totally honest..

Guys do not like flat chested girls...

Small bum 100%

Slim 100% ...

But when I guy look at a girl the first thing his eyes do is face and he moves down wards...

It may be you too reserved and shy ? Try be a little more forward

• I won't ask for pics, but there are a lot of guys who LOVE petite women with small breasts. You probably have hotness you aren't even aware of. Not everybody wants the same thing. Not by a long shot.

• Obese people want to be skinny.

Skinny people want to be obese.

Ugly people think they are ugly.

Pretty people think they are ugly.

What's with the negativity? GRRRRRRR

• Just makes it work, if you got a nice face nobody cares about your body but why not hit the gym nd work on your ass... Most guys think of titts as a way to sweeten the deal anyway not a lot really care about them. Reason you haven't found someone is likely cause a. your face is so pretty that guys don't have the balls to hit on you, b. you haven't looked for guys in the proper places/don't put out when approached or c. your personality is terrible

• it's not C, lol.

• Lies! all men or MOST care more about body than they do face!

• Yeah I know that's true, but as long as they're in love with your personality and stuff, they'll think your body is the best. They won't see the negatives.

Not to mention that different people have different tastes. Nothing is absolutely beautiful or absolutely ugly.

• Would you stand a chance? I'm amazed you don't hav a queue of guys wanting to date you.

If your body is anything like the girl in this pic has then very few guys would NOT fancy you!

She's doesn't hav classic curves but she's hot for sure link

• You sound really hot to me. I like skinny girls and I don't like girls with too big of boobs so the flat chest is good with me.

• I don't care about weight, I really don't however because I'm small in size (5'8" 120) I require that I don't feel crushed by her if she's ever "on top". Generally this would be any girl that is heavier than me but I guess it really just depends.

• your fine, were more attracted to a girls personality then we are her figure.

• Not in the least ! There is a man out there who will find your body amazingly beautiful in every way, and your personality captivating. Just keep putting yourself out there, he will find you.

• i like when girls are skinny. As long as your an in shape skinny then your good :)

• You are looking for the exact opposite of what most guys are ( abs, athletic, muscles etc) The guys with muscles want girls boobs and butt and sh*t. So go for a guy who is not that and you are good. (if you only care about looks) but what really matters is the personality, laugh a lot and guys will not even notice the other things

• Sounds fine to me. Honestly, a girl of that structure is great. Try complaining to a fat girl about your problems and tell me you have no chance with guys. If anything, proportion is key to being attrative. There are plenty of girls getting implants that really should not be and end up looking worse with them. Tone is honestly something that people are attracted to but never realize it is attracting them.

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone has a preference.

To be honest, you sound like perfect model material, it's what runway models dream of. So guys will be running at you!

There are ways to deal with some of those problems, clothes are clever. Shoulder pads enhance your shoulders, a cleverly place waist belt can nip you in and widen your hips, etc etc. As for the boobage, there are tons of products out there designed to help you look bigger!

You always stand a chance. Whether your big, small, short, tall, black, white, gay, straight, you always have a chance.

• Flat chests aren't ideal

Small asses aren't ideal

Small hips aren't ideal

Slim is ideal(though people will disagree; it is)

You aren't the first to have these characteristics

Eat healthy and exercise, that's all I can say. If you want to throw a pity party, fine. But you aren't the first and you won't be the last

• Honey I'm sure you look fine. I don't know if this helps but curvy women don't always get boyfriends. It's all about confidence and what that guy likes because all of them don't like the same. Just be yourself and work what you have!

• No matter what your body's shape or size, someone out there will think you are the most beautiful woman alive!

• No. Even anorexic scary-faced girls can find someone. And if you have a pretty face and dress nicely you are ok.

And if you ever have trouble finding a man just go to east asia. They love skinny women. The less meat you have on you the better.

• Everyone has a different perception of what is hot. Plus there are a lot of guys who will find you hot regardless of the size of parts of your body. Ideally, yes there are guys would love to date girl with a nice ass, hourglass shape, large breasts, etc. However, as long as you are attractive to them and you make each other feel great and loved, it doesn't really matter. You don't have to be "hot" to get a boyfriend. I used to think this, but I see a lot of happy couples who have average looks. Ever hear of those couples where one of them is really hot and the other looks mediocre and they are very happy together? Or even the guy or girl who broke up with their hot ex and you see them with on average person and they are really happy. Looks can only go so far, but at the end of the day it's mostly how you make each other feel.

As far as not having a boyfriend I know how frustrating that is. I get told I'm hot often and I'm still single. Just be confident, fun to be around, and keep enjoying life.

• Lots of women fill in around late twenties to early thirties. Become more womanly.

Doesn't mean that you will get large boobs or anything but your body continues to change your whole life.

One of my girlfriends is married to a doctor, she is a skinny boobless buttless dweeb.

Still some guy liked her.

As long as you have faith that you are good enough for a guy and you have faith that you will find one for yourself...and you take the ACTIONS to go get him. You will probably get one!

I personally think flat chested women are still feminine.

Maybe all guys wish they could be with a female comic book character but MOST guys are not BRAD PIT and most of them do not end up with Angelina Jolie.

So, Give yourself a break. So tired of women feeling like they must be perfect for guys who are not themselves perfect...not even close.

• I personally prefer smaller breasts, but I mostly take interest in face, if you have a cute/beautiful face alongside a nice personality then you'd be fine.

Besides for every body type there is, there is also a bunch of guys who like that so no worries, you'll get a bf.

• It all depends on your height, weight and BMI.

• I'm underweight, I know that. Not much but I am.

Working on it.