Do young or old looks run in your family?

Young looks definitely run in my family. Both my parents look younger than their age. My dad has just entered his early 50's and looks like he is in his early 40's. My mum is in her late 40's and she still looks like she is in her mid to late 30's. Both my sister's look young for their age too. One sister is 28 and still looks like she is about 18-21. The other is 25 and she looks about 18-23. I'm 23 and people have told me I look as young as 16 or 17. It's not so much of a compliment for me now because I can't attract girls in my age range. Only teenage girls lol. But I'm sure I would appreciate it when I'm older.

How about you and your family?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say because I'm pretty bad at judging ages, but I know that my brothers and I all look young for our age, so I would say that.

My older brother has downs syndrome so he naturally looks younger than he is. Everyone always assumes he's the youngest of the three of us even though he's 21. I'm 19 and people always guess I'm 15 or 16. My little brother is 16 and until about a year ago he looked like he was 12. Now he's almost 6 feet tall so people always think he's the oldest even though he's the youngest.

What Girls Said 23

• On my mom's side everyone looks younger than they are. On my dad's side, everyone looks even younger.

My mom is 49 and looks probably 45. My dad is 55 and looks like he's 30. I hope I continue taking after my dad's side.

• =.= everyone tells me I look 12 and I'm turning 21 next month.

so def. young it sucks police men pull over at night asking me if I'm okay I'm like ._.? yes? and they always ask for my ID just to be sure and pressure me to hurry home. Dx

• I'm bad at evaluating people's age, but I really think people think someone looks either older/younger based on what they see in their own home. For example back in the day (aka 10 years ago) my friends thought my dad was my older brother and this was because compared to their dads mine still looked young. Now my dad looks young when he shaves. My older brother always looked older because he's tall and my little brother sounds older but his baby face makes him look younger. My mom looks young and I believe that I am chameleon and can either look older or younger than my age.

• My family tends to get stuck at an age. Like from the age of 12-17 I looked 17, then suddenly I skipped to 23 and now I'm catching up to 23. My eldest brother was the same way. And my Dad is like that too.

My younger brother and mother pretty much always look their age.

• I've always looked really young for my age.. I was at 6 Flags where the guy has to guess your age.. he asked me if I'm old enough to drive and guessed that I'm 15.. I'm in my mid 20's! My dad has a full head of brown hair.. He's turning 59 this week!

• On my mom's side of the family, everyone looks young.

My dad's side of the family all look their age.

I'm 20, but people usually assume that I'm about 16 years old. My mom would look really young for her age if she took care of herself properly. She's 40. She looks about 40, but she could look a lot better. My grandfather looks to be about in his mid 50s. But he's quite a bit older than that. My great grandfather is in his 80s and still has brown hair.

• well its mixed I think my brothers look their age, I'm 24 and I look a few years younger and my mom is 58 and she looks in her 30s. I can still pay child fare on buses. and guys in their 30s or older ask me out 95% of the time.

• I would definitely say my moms side of the family looks pretty young. My mom is only 35 and she looks like she's in her teens! Also my grandma, is almost 60 and she looks like she's at least in her 30s. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with being black :p we age pretty well

• im black and black don't crack so young runs in my family. My mother had me at 34 and everyone thought she was 17. My grandparents were both 90 and didn't have a lot of grey house. only a big strand and that's all. Everyone thinks my mom is in her early 40's but she is in her mid 50's. Most people think I'm 18 at most but I'm 21. My sister is 20 and looks like she is 15

• My family has a young look to us, my sister is 19 but honestly, she is ALWAYS gets mastaken for a 14 year old, but with me, for some reason, I look older than I should

• Young, for sure! I am almost 20 and some people still ask me how my first year of HIGH SCHOOL is going! Hahah plus my dad is a serious baby face.

• definitely young, everyone in my family looks so much younger than their actual age

• Young!

• Yes, young looks run in my family.

• Younger. I'm 17 and people always think I'm 13. -.-

• Yes. Especially, on my mother's side.

• Moms side- young

Dad- they look their age

• young :)

• im not really sure, I guess young

• Young

People assume my family is younger than they are

• On my fathers side everyone looks older than they are.. on my mothers side its the same.

• Lol everyone thinks their family has good genes like that. If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say "my grandma is 70 but looks like she's in her 40s!"

Most people in my fam look their age, I look younger due to baby face and being short.

• jealous much?

• Maybe because it's actually true for these people...

• Probably not. Most people think they look young but they actually don't. Everyone wants to look younger as they age. In reality most people look their age or older

• my mom used to look young for her age but she's let her self go:/ its sad... she is still pretty but her skin looks weird now... she isn't healthy.. health has a lot to do with it, also a positive/young attitude

What Guys Said 5

• Young. I'm 26 with a goatee and I still get people who think I'm 17. It's OK, I'm actually OK with it - means I'll be a hot sexy piece of ass for a longer time. :P

• both my mom and dad look so young. my mom is 40 and she looks very young with no wrinkle at all and my dad has half of his head covered in silver hair but the face and skin is really young looking. I look young as f***! when I shave foget about it people think I'm in high school.

• Yes.

• Young!

• Yes young looks. I love it. I'm always being mistaken for being 10 years younger