Short hair or long hair?

do you like my hair short or long? I usually style it both ways so as for the long do you prefer it styled or not styled?

link

link

• Short
  • Long
edit short hair pic

link

also rate me if you want.
is everybody looking at the same two pics or are you all checking the update pic also lol? I fuked up when I linked the pics in and I put the same pic in twice up top. check the update for the new pic. also, rate me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I like it longer.

What Girls Said 9

• I think short hair suits you better.

• I like the little bit shorter look better.

• You look younger with short hair.

• Lol I honestly don't see the difference between either. By "long" I thought you meant like shoulder length. But I think you nice with short hair though, looks more clean cut.

• I actually do not see a difference at all, both looks short.

• you look more handsome with short hair :)

• long. looks good!

• long

• long, straitened hair<3 very pretty, and sometimes people look very good with long, dark or dark red hair with bangs or if blond hair, then side bangs :)

• uhhh is this me? or are you describing in general?

• in general

• i just realized I read this all wrong, my apologies

What Guys Said 4

• Who cares? What good is hair, anyway? You can't make cakes or car parts with it. Just chop it off and get on with it.

• at first I thought you might be bald. but then I just noticed your 57.

• your money is worth less than mine. keep you, you'll probably need it in the future more than me.

• You're certainly right in your assumption. I'm already very near being old, and I'm certain to be lonely and poor in short order. I thank you for your kindness, and go easy.on the nostrils.

• I think the shorter hair looks better on you. The shorter hair looks younger and more professional.

• I don't get it, is this a trick question? There's no difference In length in all 3 picks. If there is It's a cm. And they are all short regardless.

• i don't see any difference.