Is he shy or just plain uninterested?

Well, there is this random guy that I keep bumping into quite often (I'm not going to explain the circumstances), and I am not quite sure whether he is interested or not. He has a cute face and is really sweet, and I have a little crush on him! I thought he looked cute, and so I began to give him eye contact with him. When I caught him looking back, we just had that eye-electrifying moment - and smiled at each other. From there, it just built up with some small talk and such.

Here are a few things I've noticed;

-Sometimes he makes eye contact and stares at me briefly before he smiles.

-Once I said something cute and he just smiled.

-Started hugging me whenever he sees me.

-Apparently stole a look in my direction when I was not looking.

-Gets extremely animated around me sometimes.

-Always asks how I am or engages in some small talk.

-Sounds a little more soft when speaking to me.

-One time I bumped into him in a bar and we sort of talked for quite a while. I don't quite remember what exactly went down, but he did say that I looked good a few times.

-One time looked back (according to my friend) after parting ways

I'm not sure whether I am just too flustered to connect the dots. And as dumb as this whole inquiry is, I've just recovered from a terrible, terrible relationship so I'm quite fresh to all this me-to-cute-male interaction. I'm not looking for a relationship either, juuuust a guy to have some clean (or dirty - or both) fun with. Answers would be mucho appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Some things you mentioned are very good indicators that he's interested:

Does he do this with others openly? If so, you may want to focus on what kinds of chats he's having with you compared with others.

• Hm. Well I wouldn't know about the soft speaking to other females, but he definitely does NOT speak to my female friend that way. He hugs us both though

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you. There you go.

• Should I tell him he is cute? Just incase he actually likes me, but is too shy to say so. I think the move is pretty bold, so that's all I'm gonna do from here on out till' he makes the next move (if he does, that is)!

What Girls Said 1

• Could it be more obvious...

• I'm absolutely oblivious when it comes to my own thing - haha