Do guys watch the Victoria Secret Fashion show?

and if so, what do you guys think of it? other than there hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't even know there was such a show. I do enjoy the catalog that comes in the mail, though. It's one of the few junk mail items that doesn't get tossed in the garbage immediately.

What Guys Said 6

• No if I wanted splinters I would go ride a 2x4 way to skinny they are just way to fake now take a real woman full body woman put Victoria on her and now you got a show

Enough said Thank You

• I think the costumes look amazing. I think it must be hard to be a model with everyone looking at you.

• i do, those babes are gorgeous.

• No need to, I already know what Victorias secret is

she has a d*** :3

• honestly no...it does nothing. I can find chicks just as hot doing messed up things within 30 seconds and 5 clicks. the music performances suck out loud.

• Schwing

What Girls Said 3

• Miranda! <3

I wasn't too impressed with this year's fantasy bra. Alessandra, the model who wore the floral fantasy bra, was very beautiful though.

• My dad watched it. He was thoroughly entertained. lol

• I watched it with a guy friend and his eyes were glued to the t.v, by boyfriend says its overrated but that's probably him trying to make me feel better haha