Can you be interested in a guy based on his eye contact and smile?

If a decent-looking guy came up to you smiling and making eye contact, initiated a conversation, and was polite and friendly, would that be enough to pique a girl's interest, notwithstanding anything else about the guy?

Do the eyes and smile make that much of a difference?

Most Helpful Girl

• they do to me =]

What Girls Said 11

• Of course, its the first form of attraction, BUT, then goes straight to your personality afterwards. If you aren't hitting on all levels or even most levels for her then chances are she will lose interest fast.

• Umm yes the first thing I notice about a guy is his eyes and if something about a guys eyes invites me in and then his smile is probably the second thing I will notice in a guy. then I will probably check him out and then would try and make eye contact with him and from there on. LOL

• Well the first thing I notice about a guy would be his eyes/smile/teeth....I didn't mean I go straight to personality after looking at him! If he's attractive I will smile but if his personality doesn't match his looks then its a no go.

• Yes, a while back there was this guy I would see every day and I never really noticed him but one day we did that thing where both people go the same way and you can't get past each other and he gave me a sweet smile and was like "sorry." I ended up liking him just because of his smile and the honesty I saw in his eyes :)

• Yes it does that shows that he is confident and I would feel comfortable with him keeping eye contact and similing.

• yeah, it's all about the vibe you give off. if you're not shy, but also not too cocky, just confident and interesting, you have a good chance :)

• Definatly, but if it doesn't go any further then that for a long time, I'll lose interest.

• For surre. but don't just rely on looks! being smart, funny, interesting, and a little mysterious always is a plus, I must say imma sucker for those kinda boys. X)

• obviouly! lol, it means he's confident and what not

• Yep-eyes are the most important part of the body.

• definitely.

and yes, those are two of the very first things I notice about a guy. it's make or break, with those. great smile/nice eyes = I'm sold.

• Definitely. =]

• it shows that the guy likes me. and I would like it even more if he came up to me and talked a little since I'm the soft spoken type

What Guys Said 0