Do guys stare at a girl cause she is weird?

I am wondering this because it happens to me sometimes when I'm on the train or leaving the gym or school there's a few guys who will look at me as I'm leaving all the way to the door and I feel like it may be because I like to wear quirky things like a panda beanie etc. cause its cute and weird looking to me but now I'm wondering if maybe these guys are staring at me cause I look weird? They have a serious looking facial expression sometimes and I don't know what lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, well to answer the question it all depends on if you are hot or not. So if you posted a photo of yourself here and we knew that you were hot they are staring because of the hotness.

If you are not hot... it's because you are weird.

If you are weird and hot...guys don't care...they just value the hotness.

If you are unhot and weird...then they are staring at you ONLY because you are weird.

Probably they are interested in you. Guys generally are not very interested in weird people.

What Guys Said 2

• Chances are it's because you're attractive to them in one way or another. If they were staring at your panda hat you'd notice them staring at you panda hat and not you. In all honesty I do my best to avoid catching glances with "weird" girls on the train... but can't stop myself from sneaking looks at the cute ones. Guys have very high powered visual imaginations, and our favorite thing to use them for is looking at girls.

• Either it is because of how you dress or because you are attractive or both.

What Girls Said 2

• If you are attractive, then it's probably because of that despite your fashion choices.

If you are not attractive, then it's just because of your "weird" choices of apparel.

• Ya I get that quite often, sometimes it doesn't even matter what I wear. I do wonder what is going through their mind. But they never come up to me to talk thou.