Am I the only girl that hates wearing thongs?

I understand why people find them sexy and attractive. It seems, these days, that every woman wears them at some time or another.

Typically, guys I've been with were disappointed to learn I didn't wear thongs - making jokes about me being a grandma and all that. I wear lace sometimes, boy shorts, regular bikini style low cut, etc... just no thongs.

Am I the only girl that doesn't like wearing them?

Guys, do you even care?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Probably not. In fact I am sure you aren't. I like thongs on girls, but it's not a requirement.

• Don't worry, I don't like wearing thongs either.

In all seriousness though, I really don't care that much what a girl wears, but I have to admit I agree with what you said your ex said was sexiest - it does sound pretty sexy, a girl being freshly showered with wet hair wearing one of my shirts! Sounds almost as sexy as picturing you wearing one of those fake glasses/nose disguises *drools*

• The question is not are you the only one? The question is, why don't you...and the other girls who don't, not wear them (what is your reasoning)

• They feel like a permanent wedgie, haha!

And I don't like my jeans rubbing against my cheeks. I just prefer to be covered.

• I;m gonna just tear them off you anyways, so no I don't care :P

• As long as she isn't naked.

Wear SOMETHING.

• I can imagine a shoelace in between your cheeks wouldn't be all that comfortable.

• Personally I prefer thongs.

• Personally I ABHOR them!

• follow my thoughts on this:

- Very tight pants are sexy on women;

- High heels are sexy on women;

- Thongs are sexy on women;

- Make up is sexy on women;

- Good and expensive haircare is sexy on women;

- Clean all body shave is sexy on women;

- etc.

Conclusion: Being sexy is the opposite of being comfortable.

• I respectfully disagree. What one finds sexy, another might not - I dated one guy that said I was sexiest when I was freshly showered, no makeup, wet hair, wearing one of his t-shirts :-)

• says the 16 yo...

• this dude is not all wrong. I think people should consider efficiency too when improving their sexiness. my brain always tells me to improve my sexiness and care about my body at the same time.

• Boy shorts are also hot so don't sweat it

• Thongs aren't the only kind of underwear that is sexy. As long as they are clean and semi-sexy, none of the rest matters as far as I'm concerned. Plus like another guy indicated, if I've got her down to where I'm seeing the style of her panties, my mind is more geared towards getting them off than caring what they look like. Just sayin'.

What Girls Said 19

• nope, I don't like them either. I don't see how my white butt cheeks could be any kind of a turn on. then again, it's just me.

I prefer the french style underwear and the shorts, yeah. sometimes I just wear normal ones, but they're not cotton, so it's a bit more sexy I guess. Honestly, it is no one's business in my opinion what kind of underwear you wear in your day to day life. I mean, seriously - it's what's underneath your underwear that should really be important... if you're hiding a d**k in a thong, that doesn't make it sexy, does it?

• I know of many girls who hate them too. Can't say I'm one of them but you're not the only one trust me :)

• for some reason I like wearing them. THey are not uncomfy at all to me. When I started wearing them a long time ago they felt strange at first but I got used to them and haven't looked back since!

• I don't really like thongs ether. To me it just kinda feels like a constant weggy. I tend to wear low cut lace bikinis.

• No you aren't alone. I like the way they look on me but I can't wear them. If I were married I would wear them for my husband when we are being intimate. But other than that I don't like wearing them. I like feeling sexy but I still want to be comfortable at the same time.

• I hate it! especially the reverse thong! :D jk srsly I only have few of it.. I'm not really comfortable wearing it I prefer cheekies but once in a while I do cause I feel sexier hehe ^-^

• I don't like them as well.

• I hate thongs too I feel v unconfortable wearing them

• Nope, I hate them too... I only own one pair for a prom dress I had to wear in the 11th grade. I rather wear boy shorts.

• girl you are not alone, I don't like thongs either

• I've never worn them, but I prefer not to floss my butt.

• No, I freaking hate them. I would rather not walk around all day with something up my ass.

• I HATE them. With a passion. Blech!

• I know a couple of girls who hate them, personally I like them. Myself I believe that many types of underwear are sexy.

• If I use them it's to avoid the panty line which makes certain dresses/pants look weird. & I don't mind them.

It's just like flip-flop thongs on your feet, those who are not used to them hate wearing them because it feels uncomfortable and it could cause pain... Once you get used to it, it's like whatever, same for (butt) thongs! :P

• You're not alone. I hate thongs

• Well, I use to wear them everyday my favorite one was black and pink lace but now I don't give a damn, I normally only wear thongs if I am going to be seen without pants on.

• thongs...? no way! I would rather wear pink panties for underage girls. we are girls. we wear tampons. panties have more space for them. plus more comfortable to wear.

• I hate wearing them, they are uncomfortable as hell. If a guy makes fun of you because of your underwear, you need to find someone else.