Girls who hate wearing high heels?

Any other girl on here hate wearing high heals?

I tried wearing them a few times and every time I just hated them even more. I always thought that as I got older I might start to like them or get used to them but that never happened. I feel like I need to like or wear them because in the media girls wear high heals all the time and I feel left out or that I'm missing something.

GUYS: What do you think of a girl who hates or never wears high heals? Is it a total turn off?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE wearing high heels!

But...I'm 5'9''ish so my friends usually get annoyed with me for wearing them, because they are shorter than me. Heels make women walk nicer in my opinion. You are kinda forced to walk straighter and in a more feminine fashion.

Maybe the shoes you are buying simply aren't comfortable heels?

I would take some time to try a bunch of heels. Maybe you would like wearing lower heels better?

But find some that fit your feet very well and do not have a ridiculous incline!

Goodluck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think girls wear highheels because they like to wear them, they wear them because they like how they look in them. Highheels make your booty and chest stick out, make your legs look longer, make your feet look like you are on tip toes. That's what guys and girls like about them, everyone thinks they are a pain to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be more than fine with me...high heels look OK...but I cringe every time I see them because I think of what they are doing to the poor girls' feet...my wife never wears them...and I am glad...(:(:(:

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a big deal at all. I tried some on once as a joke. Damn do they make your feet tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is NOT "do other girls not like wearing heels?", it's "why do I not like to wear them?"

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Me? Never get tired of them, and tend to live in heels, dresses and skirts. However, I can completely understand why other gals would choose to opt out. They're not for everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate them! I don't own any past 3.5 or 4". They kill my feet, so I save them for special occasions :s

0|0
    0|0
  • The media ofter just portrays hooker heels so just get smaller classic high heels or flats so you don't fall on your ass if you have to dress up or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate heels, they actually make me feel a bit sexier and more feminine maybe because I have to move my hips when I'm wearing heels. For me they are not an everyday thing, more a going out or weekend thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing high heels but its a must for me because I'm short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing high heels but for some weird reason I love to wear boots with heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally like wearing high heels, for short periods of time. I'm short ams have short legs so I appreciate the elongation, haha!

I don't like having to wear them if we're going to be walking or standing a lot, obviously.

I would worry about it, flats are "in" too, so I don't think you should *force* yourself to wear anything you don't like. It's YOUR style :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, high heels are only for formal events not normal days. I love my legs' tendons. that is why I don't wear high heels (I mean I rarely wear them).

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care for high heels. I wish I could wear heels, but I have large breasts, and I am short, so I head over when I wear them. Which looks and feels really stupid.

0|0
    0|0