What's the dumbest thing you've had stolen?

My old, worn out clogs were stolen from under my book bag while I was practicing. So someone that doesn't know me has their feet in my old shoes. Ew.

Most Helpful Girl

• My economics notes. I was sitting in the park talking to someone and realized the homeless man had left off with my econ. notes. Can't imagine what he'd do with them.

Coldplay. *high five!*

What Guys Said 2

• My Doritos.

They went in my locker and got my bloody Doritos.

Who does that?

• A game I had just gotten for my birthday when I was about 9 or 10.

What Girls Said 7

• wow that's pretty bad.

I have not ever stolen thankfully.

But I've had my back pack stolen at a gym once and it was ok. just clothes were in there so I was lucky, I guess. ^_^

• I seriously once had a sports bra stolen out of my basketball locker. I mean, come on.

• a blue gel pen with my name on it! and when I saw another girl with it she denied it was mine .. I HAD SCRATCHED MY NAME ON IT! jeez lool

• haha, well it's not mine but someone broke into my dads van and he stole the bag that was on the seat-all it had in it was some left over sandwiches he'd had for dinner and an empty crisp packet haha.

• my extra pair of shoes from gym class were stolen and they were new lol I could not believe it!

• When I was little I shoplifted some gum and a dog biscuit for my dog.

A girl used to break into the lockers in grade school, and she often stole my lunch.

Then I know a girl whose gym shorts were stolen in the school locker room. Ew.

• blistex lip gloss. I wanted it really bad, and didn't have any cash, and was lazy to find an atm. so I took it out of box/safety seal and scramed...it was really stupid.