I hate wearing makeup!

I wear it when I have to, obviously; when I want to dress up, look nicer, for work, for dates, etc. But I really don't get anything out of it except a dirty face and lost time and money. I'm not a feminist or anything, so I genuinely don't want to run around never wearing makeup and all that, I just had to get ready today and realized I just despise the whole process :-P I know lots of girls that really love it and especially little girls love playing with makeup, so I feel a little strange sometimes, ha.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Men: do you prefer your girlfriend/wife with or without makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have anything against eye liner and mascara. I'm just a lazy person in general... I usually don't wear make-up to school since I wake up 5 minutes before I have to be on the road. Sleep is much more valuable to me than my face looking hot. I don't see why you feel strange about it. I think it's a good thing to not think of make-up as something your life depends on. A lot of girls won't leave the house without it because they think they look ugly with nothing on their face...and that's really sad to me.:/

• That's a good point. My mom makes me feel like an ugly duckling because she dresses up for EVERYTHING and I don't, haha!

• Mascara is (almost?) always good...eyeliner? Not a big fan...and definitely NO Cleopatra...O.O

• I don't use a lot. It helps.

What Guys Said 3

• A little makeup is fine every now and then, but I prefer girls who go natural.

• ...And the anonymous user is revealed. I had a feeling it was you anyway.

• People are strange... when you're a stranger...

;-)

• Yes, Jim Morrison, they are.

• Im sure you look nice with out. nothing wrong with going natural.

• I hate wearing it too...

• Aww c'mon Frank-N-Furter! But you look so puuuuuurdy :-P

What Girls Said 5

• Just do it ocassionaly and don't f***ing over do it. Use neutral-er colors like pinks, brows, and earthy greens instead of reds and blues and heavy liner so you won't look like a clown . Just do a little bit of mascara , blush and lip stain and voila.

• Guys prefer good looking girls, be it with or without makeup

The right thing to say is they dislike makeup, but most girls aren't as pretty without makeup as they think or would like to feel.

I go through phases where I'm too lazy to wear makeup and phases where I love it, but the one thing I always must do are my eyebrows because they're kind of sparse and eye brows frame the face! They tend to make my cheeks look less cheeky :( that's a good thing but being cheeky sucks

• Then don't wear it. If you don't like doing it or applying it, don't wear it.

• No, not weird at all. I don't hate make up, it makes me look better but I'm honestly too lazy to make a daily routine out of it. I like looking different when going out, and I like that I'm not dependent on it.

• I love makeup and prefer to wear it