My body and hair (pic)

what you ladies think about body hair? should I leave it the way it is? do I have to much or to little, shave? trim? wax? and how is my body shape? too little, big, just right?

link

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• wax

0|0
    0|0
    • I too have some body hair.. lik the other guy.. shoul I also shave but if starts growing then it ll become denser.. because samethin happened wen I shaved my legs...

• Wax, not shave.

What Girls Said 6

• I agree with islandcutie. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    • I too have some body hair.. lik the other guy.. shoul I also shave but if starts growing then it ll become denser.. because samethin happened wen I shaved my legs...

• Maybe tone up, but definitely wax. Yes it will grow back thicker and darker, but that will just encourage you to keep it groomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should shave it off.. And ur body is just right.

2|0
    0|0

• Your body looks good, I would shave it though.

0|0
    0|0

• Umm if you want to I guess but waxing makes it less "denser".

• wax the hair. your body is fine, if you feel the need, a little more toning will do.

0|0
    0|0

• Your body looks fine but I think you should shave.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Shave bro

0|0
    0|0