Girls: is this sexy?

I really liked this idea I wore this to school a couple times except with a dress shirt with the vest and some skinny jeans.

tell me what you think about the guys style on the left of the picture

link

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice. If you look good, wear it. I like that style. Oh, and papa roach too hahah.

What Girls Said 12

• HOnestly I don't like it.

But I guess it depends on the person wearing it. There are some people who make it look gay, and some guys who can make it look really hot.

I guess it depends on how a person carries it.

Justin Timberlake wears a vest sometimes, which is, in my opinion, a weird outfit, but he knows how to pull it off and convince people that it's "fashion".

• I agree with lost-angel. If I saw a guy wearing that, I would get the impression that he was gay. That doesn't mean he wouldn't be hot. It would just mean I'd think he's off limits.

Of course, there is an exception to every rule. I tried imagining this outfit on the guys I know, and none of them would be able to pull it off. If you think you can, go for it.

• that guy isn't hot. but the outfit is ok...might be a little over the top, like you're trying a too hard to be scene or something.

• It honestly depends on what the guy looks like. Different outfits and styles look good or bad on different people. =D If the right guy wore that outfit then yes...he would look sexy. If the wrong guy wore it then he would not.

• This is the epitome of hipster style. I'm not personally a fan, but I get the concept. The t-shirt under the vest is trendier because of the dichotomy between the dressed up vest and the casual t-shirt. A dress shirt under this vest may make it look like you're trying to be dressy, rather than trendy, which is unfortunate.

• Sure. If you want to look like a trendy asshole. although society seems to like that, so you should be good.

• I think it's sexy.

• i LOVE it. I mean, I'd like it better if it were more vintage looking rather than rocker. you know, with a brown vest instead and a button-up that's rolled up at the elbows.

• my ex-boyfriend is friends with a guy that dresses like that. actually, I think everyone knows someone who has worn some variation of that outfit. I think it looks fine, I see no problem here. :)

• I like it. I looks good, fancy but still very casual, if that makes any sense at all.

• I like that outfit. I like that kinda style on guys.

• i think its cool (depends on personal choice thou I guess).

What Guys Said 0