People with swag? hot or not?

So I think people dressed with swag and the way they present themselves seem attractive ..I would say that style would fit me but what do you guys think ? What is your perferred style? For you or in a partner ?any ideas?please give examples(:

PS. If you don't know what people with swag dress like basically its someone who wears popular brand names,and have confidence and seem like they care about their appearance

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say I sport that appearance usually. Buttoned down semi-glossed dress shirt, dark semi-casual jeans, semi-casual timberland earthkeepers. Generally I look pretty sharp and have received compliments from both genders on my appearance. I dress a step above what everybody else is wearing, but not so dressed up I seem out of place. I think that's how it should be done. Dress a little nicer, take it to that next level so you stand out, but not so much you're overdressed for the occasion.

When I see a women following the same principle, not overdressed but more dressed up than her peers, it does catch my eye and it does impress me. It's attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• swag is the opposite of tediously following the trends and the brands

in clothing, swag is about combining things from multiple cultures and styles with taste and flare. more importantly it is about wearing the clothes not letting the clothes wear you

• To me,

"Swag" is promotional memorabilia that you bring home from a trade show.

I don't know what that has to do with my perception of a girl's level of attractiveness.

• SWAG - according to my opinion is ...When you are successful as F*** you have SWAG

When you are a gentleman you have SWAG

When you have one girlfriend/wife instead of 10 you have SWAG

When you wear the latest shoes and clothes and go around saying swag you have nothing !

• Swag is immature and extremely unattractive.

Fashion however is hella sexy.

• If your hot its not necessary.

• I think people who use the word swag are unattractive.

• It's stupid, ghetto and overrated.

What Girls Said 4

• Swag = charm so yes, I think swag is hot. Swag is not one definition. It's charisma and the ability to be charming in your own way. I adore that in a man :)

Swag is not about wearing popular brand names lol Rihanna has top notch swag and she barely wears anything ;P

• The word swag makes me feel sick :(

• Swag won't pay the bills, but class will

• Guys with swag are the first ones who catch my eye. Its pretty important.