Does Hair style matter to you and what attracts you more???

CURLY, SHORT, LONG,Straight..Red, blonde, brown, black,anything?

Girls too... what hair styles do you like on guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long is always better. ALWAYS.

Most guys that I've talked to prefer long hair on younger women. You just want to reach out and touch that mane of beautiful hair! :)

I think it is nice when a girl mixes up her hair styles from time to time. Curls, straight, waves, braids, pig tails, you name it! Girls have the gift of infinite possibilities when it comes to hair. When it comes to color, natural is almost always best. Dye jobs just look phony. Spend your time with mixing up the style, not the coloring bottle!

We men folk just get a bottle of gel and a comb. :D

• Ahaha the last part is true

• Ughh I know tell me about it :/

• Metal glam? Please, no self-respecting man wears his hair like that. :-P

Long hair on a guy, well, if he keeps it somewhat in control, it can be workable.

What Guys Said 15

• I prefer long straight black hair, about down to mid to low back. I also really like straight red hair. But really, I've seen tons of girls that look great with tons of different hair styles, so I wouldn't go stressing out completely on the "best" hair color/style.

• I like long curly hair :D

Maybe a little longer than shoulder height. I like darker colors too, brunet, black, etc.

But that's just me. Others like short hair that's curled at the ends, long straight hair, curly hair, etc. But overall, I think more guys like longer hair.

• My hair is long and curly and black with some highlights what do you think about the highlights? they are kinda brown with orange is like darker than gold

• With my highlights kind of go both ways.

Since I like dark hair, I don't really think it needs anymore. But I do like highlights because they add that much more to the hair. It's not just one solid color. So with dark hair I like browns, oranges, Pink? maybe pink lol.

• stay natural.. don't go coloring your hair multiple colors at once. IMO that looks trashy. also, don't use any unnatural colors [blue, green,pink] and do not try to go red head. it just doesn't work and usually ends up looking purple o.O

i personally like longer hair over short hair. I don't know where this short hair trend came from but it started about 4 years ago. Since then I've watched many inches of beautiful hair being cut off :[

lol

the short hair is by no means unattractive, and sometimes I prefer it, but I like longer hair.

as for styling, straight hair won't ever fail you. I see girls curl their hair for more special occasions, and I like it but I say don't do it too much; keep us guessing :p

• I like light brown hair that is not long but medium length, a little past the shoulders.

Of course, every other style or color comes in a very close second. Even short-short hair is cool with me (No buzz cuts, though. That's too much.)

• I think it definitely depends on the person. I guess I generally prefer medium-length hair, but I've seen girls who look attractive with almost no hair whatsoever. Color-wise, I usually prefer red or brown hair, but it's not really a particularly important factor in determining someones attractiveness.

• I love all hair unless it's dirty or extremely frizzy.

• I personally like long stright hair. No curtain hair color really; I don't know about other guys but I like girls with hair at least to the shoulders and I'm not sure what it's called but her look like flat and shinny xD...idk how to explain it. I don't think girls want flat hair so I think that is the wrong way to explain it lol. I don't know I'm going to shut up now

• Flat and shiny, possibly permed?

my hair is extremely straight, and I permed it.

i think that's what you mean, lol. :)

• Ahaha your funny haijal lol but thanks for the answer=D

• Long is usually the most attractive. But sometimes the most hassle for girls. I think it really all depends on how you pull it off.

As for color, judging by your pic, I'd say your natural color would be good. No need to do anything else.

• I like my long hair... lol I got used to it being a pain so its not bad anymore

• I love long or shoulder length.

Curly or straight, it doesn't matter really.

Hair color doesn't either but normally girls with brunette and black hair catch my attention.

• brunette, curly or straight, long...but not too long. about down to shoulder blades at most, no shorter than shoulders.

• Short is fkin hot, like above the shoulders short, but not butch short. And Red is Rockin!

• my personal pref: long (just before mid back) straight, and red, as far as what you do with it, is up to you ( I mean in terms of if you have it up or down or in a ponytail etc...

this is just me though, different guys like different styles etc...

• I like it wavy and blonde or brown...it really depends on what compliments your face and body type.

• i like long, wavy and red

• I generally find these styles to be very nice regaredless of the color of the hair

link

link

link

link

What Girls Said 8

• i like spiked up look, anything spiky and short or just short. guess I'm pretty simple. something I can play with ^_^ but seriously, I like jensen ackle's hair style

some asian punk guy's hair style sticking up all over the place. blue-white dyed hair looks hot.

or just short/ classy. that's my personal pref anyway

• My boyfriend has the marine haircut but keeps it as long on top as he can & he has brownish black color hair, I love it :D.

• It doesn't really matter to me, but dark brown and black has really caught my attention, even light brown at times, it all depends on the guy. And it doesn't matter if its curly or straight.

• I'm guessing it depends on the guy.

• I like both Robert Pattinson's and Zac Efron's hairstyles. As for color I prefer as dark as brown as it can get without being black, maybe black, but I prefer very dark brown.

• Lol really? Robert Pattinson's hair makes me mad cause I want to style it. =)

• Haha, that's why I like it, if I was near him he wouldn't be able to keep my hands out of his hair. :)

• i like about chin length and blonde...i think its really cute and fun

• I love this haircut on guys link

• curly, light brown hair.