Was he trying to be obvious?

so I was talking to this guy and he kept making eye contact with me and wen I started to hold his eye contact for a little longer he would look down and check me out and then look back up at my eyes as to see if I noticed. and then he did it a couple more times within like 10 seconds.

Most Helpful Guy

• men sometimes can't control where our eyes go. I know sounds pathetic right? ...but suddenly, its like you "wake up" and realise..."crap I'm looking at her t*ts...erm...hopefully she hasn't noticed...**looks at hers eyes**...no I don't think she did...*pause, nod, smile (pretend to listen)*...god she has a sexy body... "wakes up again" ahhh crap I'm now looking at her legs...etc"

haha

As we get older, wiser and generally less horny...we control these urges better.

What Guys Said 4

• Thats just lust. What are you trying to do? Lure him? That's seduction. Why don't you just walk up and introduce yourself and stop playing games?

• if you would of actually read this I said we were talking. and there's no need to introduce because we already know each other. that's why we were talking

• He could have been trying to gauge your reaction to it.

• He probably wanted to send a message that he's attracted to you. I do that sometimes to when I just don't care.

• He likes you.

What Girls Said 0