GUYS: What are you thinking when you directly look at a girl and smile at her?

Question is self-explanatory

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the answer is as self explanatory as the question: He's interested in you on some level or another. It would take some more interaction to know if he was thinking friendly, romantically, sexually, etc., but there's obviously that initial enjoyment of you if he's smiling.

What Guys Said 15

• dear god I am smiling I hope there is nothing stuck in my teeth...teeth...teeth, dammit I'm late again for my dentist appointment. - j glad I could help.

• It could mean I like you, or it could mean I am just happy to see my friend, but there is no romance between us. Sometimes I smile at a girl I know to make her day feel better, because nobody else smiled at her or said hello.

• Well it depend for me.. I smile at all my friends.. and crushes. If its a friend, I usually smile at them if we're passing through the hall at school or something but if your sitting in a class and you catch a guy's eye and he smiles then for me it's a: god, you're amazing sort of smile and usually for most guys they smile because they're thinking about being with you.

granted, some guys do undress girls with their eyes so watch out for them.

• -she's cute. I wonder if she would mind if I came up to her and said hi.

-wow she smiled at me first I must smile back to let her know I'm thinking the same thing she is.

-that's a nice complement she gave me.

-I wonder how old she is. (hopeing she's not under age)

• I am thinking.. "wow, she is hot, I would do that". :-)

But sometimes it might be just to see yours.

Good Luck,

James

• I smile at friends because I'm happy to see them.

I smile at strangers because smiling instantly lets people know you are approachable.

• it means I like her or she's pretty but she did something funny.

• I'm thinking: "how YOU doin'?"

• Look at her face... Look at her face...

LOL :) just teasing, but I know some guys might

• that wed like to try and talk to you, all you have to do is return the favor and smile back, don't do it, if you don't want us coming up to you though, nothing worse than a lead on (which is why natural flirts are so annoying)

• I'd like to talk to you...

• I never smile.

Actually most the time I really like her, and I can't help but smile back. :)

• i'm thinking.. ''hello pretty''

• We're undressing you with our eyes.

No, I'm joking!

He might think you look nice, or he might just be a friendly sort.

• I have heard that some guys are thinking dirty thoughts about you as they smile and look at you. Is this true for some guys? Answer honestly!

• Not if he's looking at your face. Now, if he's smiling and looking at your boobs, yes--dirty thoughts.

• That really depends on who is looking at you. Tons of guys will think of tons of different things.

• I know that diffrent guys will think diffrent things but suppose you look and smile at a girl who is the same age as you. What are you usually and most commonly thinking at at that point?

• "she's pretty" or, "she's nice" or I'm just trying to say "Hi" by smiling.

What Girls Said 1

• you like what you see. seeing what you like makes you happy and smile. =D

if you don't like what you see, you won't look at it...or smile, or feel happy, may be feel sorry instead. =/