Guys: do you notice a girls sense of fashion?

If so, do you ever comment if you like what she is wearing?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Notice: definitely

Comment: depends on the situation... with strangers it kind of sounds like ass-kissing so I don't often do it out of the blue. Sometimes I will return a compliment with a compliment.

With me it's something that can add to someone's appeal but not detract from it. For instance there is this one girl I've always liked, but she dresses kinda frumpy. It's weird but I wouldn't hold it against her and since it's basically her personal style I find it hard to picture her any other way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah. If I know her, and she made a change I would comment on it. If I know her and she's wearing something unisex I would comment. If I liked her I would be a it nervous, but if she reacts negatively, whatever. If anyone asks if I liked it, I would tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, who doesn't? I rarely make comments unless she looks totally weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I notice fashion,but just whether or not she looks good in that particular outfit. Bu cut off Daisy Duke shorts drive me crazy every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I actually do.

I'm not being a critic or anything, it's just that I notice when a girl's outfit looks pretty or stylish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I hope not LOL I'm always often rocking a pair of sweatpants. I can't resist they are always just so...COMFY

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys don't comment on an outfit as easily as girls do -- and many get teased if they DO mention something too obviously -- but they certainly notice. Many guys nowadays are fashion conscious themselves, so it's only natural they would also be conscious of the things around them; they're very visually oriented in general.

0|0
    0|0