How do I get beachy looking waves?

heres a picture on the look im looking for. thanks ;)

link

BTW, I have naturally straight hair. and can't get a perm till after summer!

Most Helpful Girl

• my hair is like that what I do is when I finish taking a shower I use this hair product that makes my hair be unfrizzi... by samy... then I let my hair dry and apply mousse I like Rave .. smells good 2...then let it dry alittle and add spray and tha is how I do mine hope it works tell me how it goes when you try it...:D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Use a volume mousse and then dry hair with a hair diffuser!

• You can try large curlers in your hair after you have washed it, or you can use straightners (this is how I do it) as you bring the straightners down your hair keep turning it 180 degrees and it will give you waves. I use GHD straightners and the cd that came with them shows you how to do that method and they call it summer waves-it's exactly what you want :)

• I have done that look by using a waving iron (triple barrel curling iron), and then kind of breaking apart the waves and then spraying oil sheen on it. I have relaxed straight hair but this method will probably work for you as well.

• ok there is different ways to do this. you can either do it with curlers but don't wrap the hair to tight as you want it loose. or you can do what I do which is just moose it and twist it into curls then scrunch each indivdual curl towards your scalp. then either leave it to dry in or blow dry.