Help me choose a hair color! Blue/gray eyes, Fair skin

Hi, I'm in need for a change. I'm naturally blond but I've been interested in going brunette lately.

Would any of you please tell me whether or not I would look good as a Dark brown hair girl?

my hair is just past shoulder length, fair skin, blue/gray eyes. I'm nervous to what will look good.

Any brown color suggestions would be great(:

Thanks so much guys, I'm sorry this is long!

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Well you look very beautiful already as a blond, so being a brunette you'll still look very beautiful. I happen to favor darker hair colors but that's just my personal preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that dark brown hair would look good on you (after seeing your pics).

P.S. you question isn't long at all; the longer you are on this site, you'll see that people (including myself) get lengthy on their question length! :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the blond on you. Just sayin'.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just have to be careful, if your skin is too pale and you hair is too dark you'll look like Wednesday Adams

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah picture would help big time... if its straight black with blue/grayish eyes looks pretty nice

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have enough "xper" to put a picture, sorry!

• your eyes look black in both pictures lol but w.e yeah black hair would suit you a lot better even in the one where you have it tied back you'd look much hotter with black hair ( not saying you don't look good now)

• Lol well thank you! My eyes however are blue/grey the camera doesn't pick it up very well! Thanks for the suggestion I will think on it!

• A picture would help us decide. Not enough info otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink or light blue.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• since you're a natural blond, what color brown you should can kinda depend on that. naturally yellow blonds work with chocolate browns (same for dark blonds) and ashy blonds change best to a lighter brown. Like everyone else said, a picture would be more helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • youd look like the profile pic don't you think? I would do red tho. link

but then again that's just because I've always wanted to try red hair lol. I think youd look good regardless. just don't do black.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it would wash you out, the blond is one of your most striking features. stay blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think blond is prettier.. just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be careful about going dark. If you have light eyebrows, that looks weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh no worries, I'll be tinting my eyebrows!(:

• I hear that can be dangerous. Don't get it in your eyes. :P but if you're changing your eyebrows too then you can be any color you want.