How to show myself more stylish and looking good?

i m oval faced, Wheatish , skinny and soft curved and average looking girl . How to show myself more stylish and looking good and How do I choose my best colors for hair, color, cosmetics, ...

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to an older sister if you have one, or a cousin, someone who is probably a little in our style physically and is also a close friend , or family.

Beware of professional stylists. They tend to follow glamour magazines and that may not be your best look at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Dark hair + bangs + heavy mascara = hot

What Girls Said 4

• link

Basically this is a really hard question to answer. Style is very personal - and I, or anyone here could list a ton of things we think look good - but they don't look good on everyone, or they don't do it for everyone. You might not like the look.

• Sephora! they can match you with any make up , ask for samples of the products anne online tutorials on you tube will help u, hair, straighten it or curl it, there's also tutorials on that, clothes forever 21 or have a friend or go in to any clothing store they'll help you find a style! your beautiful you deserve to flaunt it!

• unless you put a picture up... or at least someone who has the same kind of coloring you do, it would be hard to help you...

• This is a really hard question to answer. Everybody has their own style when it comes to clothes and everything else and you should always wear what you like. Could you post a picture of yourself?