How many older ladies actually want a boy toy?

So I like older ladies, ladies in their mid 30s or so. They're more mature and look just as good if not better than girls my age. I'm 22 years old and if someone were to want someone that looked like a teenager I'd be perfect as long as they found me attractive.

I was just wondering, how many women in their mid 30s actuLly would want a boy toy they could hook up with when they wanted. I know some do but not sure of it's a lot or a tiny minority.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol! I'm sure they do

You make them feel younger

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 36 and I have a 22yr old boy toy. I love younger guys;)

• if I were in mid 30s and single and want sex... a 22 year old guy would be tempting =) if he is hot lol

• Not really to say the truth of the matter it's due to the responsibility difference in the ages.

The twenty somethings are a bit different compared to the 30 somethings.

• i prefer guy my age or several years younger. I feel emotionally safer when I'm the younger one. plus, it will be awkward if someone thought my guy is my nephew/younger brother/son.

• I think that is very creepy... but whatever. Life is short.

• What about girls who go with older guys? He's talking about girls like 10 years older than him I think. You probably know loads of people with parents with a similarly large age difference (mine did). You might even have friends with parents as such. ...I just think it's kind of an ignorant and shallow thing to say.

• Girls really throw that word around too f***ing much.

What Guys Said 4

• Bite your tongue kid. Mid 30s ladies are in no way old. Saying "older" implies you think they are old instead of them being older than you are. You are 22. You won't call a 25 year old girl "an older lady" now would you?

• In no way shape or form did I call them old. Learn to comprehend what you read because you clearly can't

• to be fair it sounded like you called women old hun :(

• older than me is older. I honestly couldn't care less what you think I meant.

• why you wanna be the toy? better to be the player

• why would I want to be toyed with by a 30 something year old, when I can toy an 18 year old girl

• Not enough.