Girls, would you feel inferior if a guy looked hotter than you in girl clothes and make up than you did?

Let's say one day a guy dressed up completely like a woman and the result was he looked much hotter than you did.

how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt he'd look good. My reaction would be "please take off girl clothes and dress like a man."

• he'll dress how he wants, sounds like someone is afraid of feeling inferior...

• Sounds like someone doesn't like the idea of a guy dressing up as a woman.

What Girls Said 31

• link

^Sometimes I think he/she looks better than many girls.

No, I wouldn't feel inferior.

I would think it's kinda insteresting.

Also, I wouldn't feel sorry for him. There is no reason to.

If he/she is comfortable enough with his/her image, who am I to judge?

• Does it make me feel "inferior" when another GIRL looks hotter than I do? No. Same answer if it's a guy, doesn't make any difference to me.

• This is one of the ODDEST questions I've ever seen jajajaja

But answering truthfully...yeah, I would feel weird. I mean, He's a guy! It would make me doubt of my own femininity. Unless he turned to a complete girl with cold water as in Ranma 1/2 ...yeah, I would feel kind of weird...

• I won't feel inferior but I would feel sorry for him because of his strong feeling of wanted to be a girl.

• I think I only would a little bit unless a straight guy said he's more attracted to that guy than me. Then I would be pretty upset.

• I'd feel jealous not inferior

• I wouldn't care. But if the guy was my boyfriend then I would have a problem with it. Not because he looks better than me but because I'll be curious to why he wanted to dress like a woman and wear makeup in the first place.

• Well, someone along the lines of Gregory Gorgeous? I don't feel inferior. I mean, I am completely aware there are girls who are WAY hotter than me, and that are guys that look very feminine and appealing with women's clothes. I really don't care.

• If a guy can make himself look hotter as a girl, than an actual girl I would just be impressed.

• You go girl! ...or guy ...or whatever you consider yourself

• I would hope he would be pretty than me, because then I know he will always have a second choice if it doesn't work out as being the guy in the relationship. I have no problem with wearing the pants.

• I wouldn't care. If that person is comfortable in how they look then it's no problem for me :). If they're gay, bisexual, trans, or pan, then that's even better :)

• It wouldn't make me feel inferior, because I will still be hotter! :P unless of course he has a body like a woman and feminine facial features but even then I wouldn't feel inferior.

• If a guy can dress up, look attractive enough to attract men then kudos to him.

• I would laugh and call them gay.

lol

• I would never feel inferior!

I bet Steve Alexander Fruitkiss would look waaaaay better than me in a dress, and I'd still be awesome right next to him! :D

• Well I guess from a girls point of view I would feel a little inferior as you say but if a guy does do this don't use her makeup or clothes! Then she'll feel inferior and pissed off not a good combo.

• What a strange question. Simply answered: No. If you got it, flaunt it, if you don't, pretend you do.

• No,not at all.

• ill be like WHAT THE F*** ARE You WEARING <3

• Hahahah a no! That means he's super feminine

• So you look better than a lot of girls when you dress up as a woman?

• I'd be scared that a guy is in women clothing and make up instead lol

• i don't mind :)

• Not really, I wouldn't feel inferior because nobody is me.

Some of those drag queens are drop dead gorgeous though.

• Least mine are real.

• how is this a realistic scenario? in my neighborhood there are some gay guys who dress drag and feminine and even with them no I do not feel inferior. sometimes I wish I was skinny like them but that's a different subject.

• i'm a woman,a boy in a dress could never make me feel insecure.

• if it was just a random gay guy? well good for him! they have drag shows for a reason. if it was a guy I was considering dating? then I would be weirded out and stop talking to him.

• It wouldn't bother me in the least. I don't see that happening anyway.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 2

• I think they would be more concerned or horrified than anything, but that's just what I think. How the heck does a guy look good doing that?

• U sir are one cheeky kunt.