Boyfriend looking at sexy photos of girls online?

I recently noticed on the history of my boyfriends computer that he is on sites looking at dirty photos. Mainly sexy butt shots and positions. We have been together 6 months and have a pretty good relationship. To many, this is natural for men to do.(he is 42 by the way), but I can't help feeling hurt by this. I hope this doesn't mean he is dissatisfied with me. I'm 40, so I'm no spring chicken, but I do look pretty good. Not to sound full of myself, but I try to keep myself up. This just concerns me. I haven't brought this to his attention and I don't know if I should.

Most Helpful Guy

• looking at p*rn at least for me is normal every day stuff for me. I rarely have a Girlfriend but I immigne I get horny way more than normal and don't expect her to have sex with me just because I want it so I'll continue to use p*rn to relieve myself. I would hope any long term relationship I get in would have a healthy sexual aspect if that's the case than I would look at p*rn less and less assuming I'm getting enough sex but like I said I expect that I'm more horny than the average person.

• I have a healthy sexual appetite, so I don't think he needs anything more. To be honest, things don't always work down there for him. He says it has nothing to do with me, but his age.

• oh well I'm only in my late 20's so I'm thankful I don't have problems like that yet.

What Guys Said 3

• its normal .. don't bother him with that you'll just make him uncomfortable and annoy him

• Try seducing him with similar poses when he may least expect it

• I seduce him quite often. Most of these pics were girls taking self photos in mirrors of their asses and cleavage. The chive was one site I recall.

• Normal thing. Now if he starts obsessively looking at dirty pictures then it might be a problem.

What Girls Said 4

• I think looking at p*rn is pretty normal and doesn't necessarily mean he's dissatisfied with anything. However, it's a normal and legitimate thing to be concerned about and bringing it up to him isn't a bad idea. You can do so in a non-accusatory way and just let him know that he's not necessarily doing anything wrong, but it makes you feel like he isn't satisfied with you which is hurtful.

• Girl your good..theres nothing wrong with that..testosterone is something a man can prevent so as long as he ain't sleeping with other females your good

• I can see how this would upset you. Looking at the pics is a fantasy for him. But I'm sure he would pick the real deal (you) over those pictures any day.

• Yes tell him it's bother yiu