How can I look older?

When people see me for the first time they think I'm just 12 or 14 Though I'm 18 ! I'm not too short I'm 5.3 and I don't have a baby face ,I don't wear make up at all ,my voice is normal and big not childish at all,my clothes are normal (but little messy) and I wear dark clothes more than the colorful ,my actions and talks are normal like girls at the same age...SO WHY THEY THINK I'M YOUNGER? What should I do to look older?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear buisness casual and people will think you're older , people asume I'm in my mid twenties when I wear that type of clothes. and if you don't like that type of clothes just make your wardrobe more mature and wear slightly more mature makeup

• I don't like make up so I will try wearing buisness casual Thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you care what other people say they don't know your age but 5.3 is a little small no offense.:)

• It bothers me..but there's a lot of girls shorter than me and looks so old :)

• Smoke a few packs of pall malls everyday

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 22 and people keep on thinking that I'm 15 ! I know it's kinda annoying. Go to a professional make artists ...try Craigslist

• So It's not just me :) It's really annoying..I will try what you said Thanks