Chest hair, or no chest hair?

Do women prefer men to have hairy chests, or waxed/shaved chests? I mean when your young, all your waiting for is chest hair lol.

I don't mean big bushes of it, just some over all, the chest, stomach, etc. If you don't like it, why don't you like it. As well as why do you like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of chest hair. I don't really know why. I mean, why do guys prefer girls to be free of body hair?

• Um. I wouldn't mind peach fuzz all around, but I'm not fond of hair on the areola, or nipple area. Or upper lip, but other than that I'm fine with it ;)

Lol, I just thought it would be considered more "manly" or would tickle you or something lol.

• But a bit of hair on the areola is normal. Do you know how much it would suck to remove that? lol

Some girls might consider it more manly, I'm personally just not all that attracted to it.

• Mhm... ouchie lol. I would hate to try to shave, or wax my nipple.

What Girls Said 11

• i'de prefer hairless but some stomach hair, I don't know why, I think it's hot. I love it when a guy has hair on his arms, as long as it isn't too long.

• nah... I don't like a lot of hair, but I don't like waxed or shaved... I prefer naturally just a little hair. but I'd take hairy over a guy that waxes regularly

• If a girl really likes a guy chest hair will not matter too much but for first impressions no chest hair is the best bet.

• im not a fan of hair

but if its like a peach fuzz or something

then its fine

but a big bush ?

nope.

• i don't really like chest hair, it looks funny sometimes. peach fuzz is fine, but really prominent chest hair is just over the top weird sometimes.

what people call the "happy trail" or whatever, the trail of hair below the belly button down towards the pubes, is pretty hot though. I love that. :P

• Personally I like chest hair. I think that it''s quite sexy, manly... Mmm. If a guy was to wax it might put me off a tad.

• I prefer no chest hair.

• i honestly prefer no chest hair :P

• not a lot of it

• personally I don't like too much hair there... a little hair that isn't thick is ok and the trail of hair that goes down from the middle of the chest is hot but I would hate to be with the "austin powers" type

• Waxing or shaving is just too much for a guy for me. Not to be sexist! It's more attractive than chewbacca but I prefer a guy who doesn't care so much about his looks.

What Guys Said 0