Girls, when a guy is walking behind you, do you assume he is looking a your butt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeap because that's what I do when I'm walking behind other people, male or female, if its a nice ass then I'm gonna look but how're you gonna know if you don't look or maybe I'm just a bit pervy

What Girls Said 4

• He's either looking at my ass, or at my hair on my shoulders...

• I use to think that guys walk behind me,just to look out for me...thought they were just being protective or something. How wrong I was! cause one day I saw him looking at my butt! o.O

So,yeah,I think most men walk behind girls just so they can have have a look at her derriere... Of course,most of them know how to look discreetly,others are just stare shamelessly. (most of my classmates are like this /:

• no. I live in new york and there are 5,600,400 men walking behind me and there's no way all of them are looking at my butt, instead theyre looking for a seat on that train were both racing to get to and I will trample him if I have to to get what I want 7 in the morning to get to work on time.

• sounds too hectic lol

• not being in a really busy city is the way to go :p

• FYI 5,600,399 probably are.

• I don't assume that he definitely IS, but it almost always reminds me of the possibility that he is. If that makes sense. It's just an uncomfortable awareness that he might be.

• yeah that makes sense

What Guys Said 5

• This guy does and if it is particularly attractive that look could turn into an outright stare

• Wouldn't it depend on the elevation of the ground? for instance, if going down a hill vs going up a flight of stairs.

• I'm looking. I hate to see her go BUT I love to watch her leave.

• If they did, they would be correct.

• no question, I'm looking