Guys, what shoes do you like on girls (except high heels)?

Any shoes that really caught your eye, or that you really like on girls? I'd like to know, as long as it doesn't have a stiletto heel. Not comfy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like any shoe that shows some of the foot. I like the strappy type best. And if you have a nice pedicure, do show it off! Slingbacks are also noticeable to me as well. Flip flops sure show off beautiful feet very well.

Yes, I do take notice. Try and color coordinate the sandal with your top or a scarf, even sunglasses or anything you can wear that will pickup on the color.

What Guys Said 11

• link

The 3rd one with a 2-3" heel

growllll

• I like low heel sandals, that show off the ankle.

• Cowboy (or cowgirl) boots. Period. But that's just me.

• I think flip flops are sexy. I like that girls have been wearing them more and more the past few years.

• you took away my choice in your question.

Sorry :((

• hehe well it's really not comfortable enough. You don't care for any other kind of footwear?

• the question was shoes that catch our eye -- I don't like open toe shoes, peep toe, or strappy. So, if its not a closed toe heel, probably not that interested.

But hey -- we all have our preferences right?

• You have to be able to wear them...for formal events and such, you do realize this, right?

Also, they make comfier heels, you just need to find the right pair is all

• Lol, you have no idea. There are tons of different formal shoes that look nice too. I can walk in them though, so that's not really the problem.

• Like I said, you just need to find the right ones..besides, beauty is pain, just like art is pain

• I like flip flops on girls

• I like high heels the best, sorry ^^

• Stilettos are best, but...I generally dislike shoes that look clunky on girls. If you've nice feet, I like being able to see something of them (ie sandals, open toe, slingback). I realize that these may not always be practical. Anything with an ankle strap(s) is usually pretty sexy. To some extent, I'd rather see either really high heels or next to no heels at all--why bother with a 2 incher?

• I like trainers and(or?) things like this link

I really don't like high heels

• If she paints her nails and takes care of her feet, I like her to wear flip-flop sandals. ;-)

What Girls Said 1

• I love heels that are one inch high and wear them to work everyday.Too high and my feet would ache and I might fall down.Haha.