What colors go well with blue eyes, blonde hair, and pale skin

just wondering what colors would do me well this summer.. any advice greatly appreciated. I am guessing blue shirts and I also kinda like white.. thx

Most Helpful Girl

• blue's a great color. certain brighter shades of green are also nice.

What Girls Said 6

• blue shirts look perfectly darling on the blonde/blue guys! Other colors that are very flattering are yellow and grey (both dark and light). Sometimes black can look good as well (brings out fair coloring) but if you have less-than-perfect skin it might not be the best choice.

• i think dark grey and navy blue are really good.

um white and blue is good.

dark autumn brown (like a hoodie) and jeans.

• 1.) White, 2.) Pink, 3.) Blue, and 4.) Green. You can also try to match your eyes perfectly (blue/green hues), that always works for me. I wouldn't go for a red, purple, or orange, like most people here. Yellow can be tacky, but if you find like the right striped shirt or something like that, it can be fine. Yellow and Green say look at me, I'm available. Green is just cuter. White blue and pink are the best.

• I have noticed a lot of my friends with that mixture looks good in bright reds, blacks, blues, and greens. Avoid orange, it makes the hair look more orange than blonde.

• blue and green looks the best.

• white, green, blues and pink. Please stay away from purples and yellow.

What Guys Said 1

• As pale skin is added to the mix, I would suggest yellow, as it would seem to lessen the effective paleness of your skin.