What do guys look for in girls?

I'm ready to give up looking for a guy who I like and who likes me too :/ Is there any tips you could give me to attract a nice guy? :) thanks ox

Most Helpful Girl

• ...big boobs.

What Guys Said 19

• What steps have you taken so far to let guys know you're interested in them? Have you been too open to the advances of player types? Honestly, be more specific as to what you've done and what you're going to do to make having a boyfriend a reality. It takes work on the girl's part too, unlike in the movies, men don't just fall out of trees into your lap.

• I know like I obviously don't expect a guy to just fall for me out of the blue it just seems no matter what guy I talk to they're not interested in me that way and any guy that like me I would consider more friend material not in a mean way they just don't do much for me that way maybe my standards are too high

• What areas do you think you have high standards in? Looks? Humor? Something else? It is possible that you're too picky. Also, if you are vibing with a guy, are you flirting with him instead of just acting friendly? Do you have any siblings? Tease a boy you like just like you would a brother instead being to nice as to think they are stuck in your friend zone. It works both ways.

• I don't believe that. I bet you get approached by guys plenty, you just have to high of standards which not any guy in the world can get too and if they do, they are most likely someones else's boyfriend.

Try being a bit more open minded about the ones that do approach you, throw them a bone once in a while to show them that your interested and you'll see that in many cases there's more to them then meets the eye.

Holy crap I just quoted transformers hahaha

• Well you are under 18 so I hesitate to say too much but I'm assuming you are in high school. If you are planning on going to college, you will meet a completely new set of people with a wide variety of interests.

Be interesting ( & smart): Smart guys are more interesting than those who aren't..

Look for guys who are comfortable with themselves. Guys who don't need their "homies" to vali-date their opinions, who are comfortable being alone or alone with you and don't constantly want to get back to hanging out with their buds will be a lot more interesting.

Guys who do not spend a lot of time on the PC

Guys who are comfortable with themselves and with you when sober. Do not be someone who can only be with people intimately, sexually etc. while one or both of you is loaded.

Guys who don't live with their parents or a houseful of other guys.

Good luck

• Go to church, guys will be happy to see you.

Wear a dress with a bow on your a** and sit in the front.

Good luck

• smile often, talk with everybody without being needy. Go out often , engage in all sorts of activities you like and you can. Don't be rude or vulgar or negative.

• dont fall for those d bags that just want to fool you. look for a guy who looks interested in you..but doesn't try hard to get any where with you. one that may seem shy. but just talk to some of them and see what they are really like. some my be completely different then what you thought. you just need to find a guy like me :)

• Live each day like the world is gonna end tomorrow. LOL 12-21-12, ( Funny but serious)

Do fun interesting stuff.

Be a friend to nice people.

Be confident enough to tell the ones you like that you like them.

The rest will take care of itself.

• You're too young to give up. Get to know us, and maybe you'll find one that you like. Just start random conversations, tell someone you like their picture, or if they leave a funny comment on a question, say how funny it is. Nice guys are out there, and attraction will change over time. Sometimes it's 100% physical, and other times it'll be 100% personality.

• "I'm ready to give up looking for a guy who I like and who likes me too :/"

Why?

• First, you are too young to say that. Secondly, the best way to find a nice guy is to make yourself a nice girl first!

Good luck!

• The first thing I look at is looks, if I think she's pretty I'll try. If she looks nice and has a good personality and likes talking then jackpot. If there's no attraction then most likely we'll end up as friends.

• here is the real kicker, YOU DON'T WANT A NICE GUY!

considering your age...putting out will make lots of guys like you. I don't recommend it though.

• You may as well give up...the world is ending tomorrow anyway

• boobs

• be your self

• Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm in no way meaning to insult you here, I am getting to a specific point. If the guys you tend to like don't like you back, there's two likely reasons. First possibility, when you like a guy you're acting in a very unattractive manner. Second possibility, your standards are too high.

It sounds harsh, but really it's not that bad. If you've noticed a pattern of meeting wonderful guys to have them be not interested, it's a good time to take a look in the figurative (sometimes literal) mirror and figure out if maybe it's you. Now, since I've taken the liberty of assuming that picture is you in your profile, you shouldn't have to do much worrying in the literal mirror. That leaves the figurative mirror, personality.

Maybe there's no serious flaw in your personality, but rather there's just nothing special about you. Again don't take that the wrong way. You're under 18, most people haven't found/developed that thing that makes them special/interesting. A guy that is smart, nice, good looking, etc. is going to be in high demand. Supply and demand says that as a result, you're going to have to really stand out in some way. Your problem could be something as simple as failing to stand out. Either you haven't developed any special skills/interests or you have but you fail to highlight them/hide them. Either way, the guy sees you as average. A dime a dozen. No reason to pay you much mind. Why should he?

That's really the big question. Why should an amazing guy be interested in you? That's a genuine question. If you can't think up reasons why a great guy would be interested in you, something that really makes you stand out, then why would he be interested?

Work on yourself. You're still very young, and I bet the more you work on yourself you'll notice two things happen. First, you'll find more people will take a genuine interest in you based on these skills/talents you're developing. You'll still get guys hounding you because of your looks, but you will have people seeing you doing something special/different and a few are going to go "wow, I want to get to know her". Second, you'll realize that while working on yourself, you learned things about yourself you didn't know, helping you figure out just what you really want out of life... and love. You'll have a better understanding of yourself, and with it a better understanding of what you want.

You're going to feel the rush of real passion, the crushing despair of heartbreak, and every wonderful emotion in-between. Relish in every second of it. Live your life the way you want to live it and you won't have to worry so much about attracting the right people, they'll find their way into your life naturally. Most importantly, don't be in such a rush. Life is too short to rush through it, yet long enough to bide your time. That's what it means to be yourself, and it might not attract every nice guy, but it will attract the right guy.

• be fun, have fun conversations, smile a lot, laugh at his jokes.

• big boobs, small wait, big butt, vicarious sexual appetite.

• I look for someone who is friendly and easy to get along with :)

What Girls Said 0