Girl vs guy - bicep comparison (rate it)

There is a photo of me and my female friend (I'm in grey t-shirt, she wears white) who beat me in arm wrestling contest. We compared our muscles to see which is bigger and who is stronger. I'm quite skinny for a guy and she is quite strong for a girl. Our muscles looks similar (the same size) in my opinion, but her bicep looks like mine. What do you think about the result of our arm wrestling contest? Which arm is a bigger? Does she has a big bicep? Do I have a small bicep?

I would like answers from girls mostly.

tinypic.com/r/212by2b/6

Most Helpful Girl

• They look about the same size but hers seem more toned than yours. That means she has more muscle than you do which makes sense as to why she beat you. I'd say hers is on the bigger side yours seems normal.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Arm wrestling has a lot to do with how you press, the muscles you use, and leverage. That being said, you lost an arm wrestle to a woman.

• I've beat guys who's are was twice the size of mine. Winning in arm wrestling has more to do with stamina, type of muscle fibers you have (more quick twitch or slow twitch), shoulder, tricep, and back strength, than it does how big your bicep is.