Girls and Guys: Opinions on Keds?

Are they cute or no? Like casually with skinny jeans, shorts, sundresses?

link

link

link

link

• I love Keds!
    30% (3)33% (3)32% (6)Vote
  • Gross Keds are so unnatractive
    10% (1)11% (1)11% (2)Vote
  • Other/I don't really care about them
    60% (6)56% (5)57% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care.

But I'll take some Ariana Grande.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They look okay on younger girls, but look odd on slightly older ones. At your age, they fit you. Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! As a guy, I think Keds are amazing on women. If you wear the Champion lace ups or slip ons while showing some ankle, you will turn guys' heads.

Keds were invented in 1916. They are the oldest if I remember correctly. The rest are knock-offs. Vans weren't invented until 1966. Not sure when the original Chuck was invented, though. Keds are totally cute on women. Watch the movie Dirty Dancing from 1987. Keds sales soared in the early 90's because of that movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the dresses in the second link - everything else looks horrible (incl. the ugly plimsolls).

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute on younger looking girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I like them! I think they would look cute with sundresses and skinny jeans :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVED wearing Keds when I was a kid. I think they still look awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay to wear with something or if you need a less athletic looking tennis shoe but there are definitely other shoes that look way more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look okay wear them with shorts they would look cute or perhaps jeans but no sundresses

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear them same as flats, low tops or vans.Looks good on guys and girls

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like a cheap, knock off cross between Sketchers and Converse. I don't think that they're ugly, but I don't think that they're nice either. I wouldn't spend my money on them, but if I got them for Christmas I'd wear them (if that makes any sense).

If you like them then wear them! I wouldn't judge anybody in them. It's not like they're those shoes that look like feet or anything.

0|0
    0|0