Do you think this married woman interested in me?

there is this married woman (milf) who stays near my place and we are not known to each other.

most of the times , she comes out for an evening walk, alone.

and sometimes I come out in the evenings in our front yard just to catch some fresh air.

now I have been noticing this for quite sometime , that this lady

looks at me ( for 3-4 seconds) then looks down while walking and looks at me again. she tries to make an eye contact every time she comes in front of me. and she passes through front of my home about 9-10 times in one evening.

is this normal or she wants me to talk to her/is interested in me?

need some advice.

thanks guys...pretty good advice.

u guys are right...its better to walk away...even if she is interested or not.

thanks again...nd merry Christmas :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Right. First of all, the term milf could be seen as derogatory and I'd avoid it, cougar and other possibly offensive words like that in the future.

This is very vague and could mean anything, she could have any number of reasons for walking by your house. For you to know she is looking at you, you must be looking at her, she may just be thinking "oh he's looking at me" it happens. 3-4 seconds isn't that long to be honest.

She is married. This means she is in a serious relationship with another person. My advice is, don't get involved. Even if she is interested in you what makes you think, if you got with her, dating married whatever, that she wouldn't do the same thing to you? If she can do it to her husband she can do it to you, is that what you want? I think you should look at this situation more seriously and think about what could happen if you ended up with her.

What Girls Said 3

• Are there any signs you think she's interested? Because if it's just because she passes your house... I don't see that as a sign to be honest. It's like I have different routes to school, sometimes I take route A, sometimes B, doesn't mean anything.

• if she is married, walk away... NOW

• she's married, focus on single women, she is a waste of time whether she is interested or not.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think so. I look at people when I jog. Also maybe more so if they're alone because I feel like they might be watching me.

• No, it's not normal; I'd avoid her if I were you. Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of woman!

• Dude, she is married. Let it go and find someone else.