What would you consider your style to be?

I mean like clothing wise. Do you like to dress preppy, chic, girly, artsy...

Most Helpful Girl

• My style changes day to day.

One day I'll look girlie and frilly, the next I'll look more traditionally hippie, the next I'll look almost gothic, the next I'll be in jeans and a band T-shirt, the next I'll look like a classy business woman.

I have all styles in my wardrobe, honestly. I modify my makeup to match my clothing style too, haha! People probably think I'm trying to "find myself", but truthfully, they're all part of me.

The two styles I use the most are probably hippie, and a rock-n-roll flavor of style bordering on gothic.

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer to vary day to day. Some days I'm a hippie, some days I'm very professional, some days I try to look like a Frenchman or an Italian guy, tight fitting sweaters...the Chinese girls love that look, let me tell you!

• Well, I dress for the occasion but if I had to lump my overall style into one label it would be Freaking Rad.

• Casual? Shirt or dress shirt, jeans, chuck taylors...

As soon as I get toned up I'ma walk around like a douche bag wearing a singlet and short-shorts. link

• For me, I say I dress business casual or sporty (depending on the occasion), ALWAYS with a flair of hip-hop. :)

• douche bag

• Chic and at times almost preppy. I am a sexy summa ma bitch

What Girls Said 15

• I'm just simple, half girlie and half tom boy, I hate skirts, love jeans and trousers, love osaga shoes and I wear flat shoes if I have an interview or I go to a party and I really wanan work in a resturant and I get my placement in one as part of my course so I have to wear my black pair of flat shoes, flat trousers and top for waiting (so nervous) lol, generally though I just like to be comfortable, I don't wear make-up it's a waste of time and money plus it;s hard enough to get out of bed in the morning lol. I like buying casual clothes that look cute though too, I love those sisters of soul clothes, they are quite victorian like but cute.

• Feminine realist

I 95% only wear jeans

Lots of scarves

Pretty tops

Cute jewelry

link

link

link

• Sexy yet classy at night but during the day more cute/chic. I love wearing dresses!

• I mostly wear black, band t-shirts, and a couple baseball jersey shirts... I'd call my overall style rocker, emo/goth... some combo of that. But I've gotten some more colorful and feminine looking things to add to my wardrobe recently.

• comfortable...this is how I usually look...but my style changes with the days

link (without the jacket)

link (Probably a floral or colored top with different shoes)

link (different shoes and just the top underneath)(without the top on the outside)

link

• i really like to dress girly. I rarely wear pant, and when I do, either I don't feel well, or I am bored. I always wear skirts and a-line dresses.

• I'm a kind of mix… I like to layer preppy/artsy stuff but then I always have to add in something girlie and frilly, though layering basics will never go wrong :)

• edgy/gaudy/80's and also fashion forward

• Classy conservative

• either girlie or athletic...not much inbewtween

• This kind of style

ht tp://24DOTmedia.tumblrDOTcom/tumblr_mb0zlzLejE1qieugbo1_1280.jpg

I mostly wear black

Skinny jeans

A simple top

And some sneakers (I love sneakers)

• I don't have a certain style its whatever I feel like:)

• It depends on the mood I'm in and the weather...

• It depends

Chic/artsy

I love jumpers and long flowly dresses though

People call me a goddess when I where them lol

• My style isn't listed on here, it's more like soccer mom/grocery store clerk style.