Girls what is the greatest style of clothing a guy can have.

What style of clothing do you love and make them stand out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like more hip/nerdy clothes I think...

I like stuff like this

link

link

link

Just a button up and a tie is nice

I like this also

link

link

link

What Girls Said 9

• I love guys in plaid shirts paired with more darker jeans. It's a hot look in my opinion

link

link

but ultimately as long as the guy looks neat and not like he just rolled out of bed. Also he should just be able to distinguish between when to dress casual and when to dress smart.

• The mentalist guy has a great look. Personally I like dark colored work (maroon, dark green, dark blue, etc) shirts (the button up kind), with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows and the top button opened with good fitting jeans ( absolutely no baggy jeans with boxers showing or skinny jeans) and nice shoes. I also like black shirt/ white tie combo. Leather jackets are nice too. Usually anything is okay though as long as its not the jeans I mentioned above, baseball caps turned backwards, or sports jerseys all the time.

• link

Button-down shirt, sleeves rolled up & jeans. very sexy!

• the guys I like dressed really chill. Jeans, plaid buttoned down shirt,T shirts some days. Just something simple that doesn't say you're working too hard to look good.

• Plaid shirts , tight boxers, light colors like khaki for pants and a light blue is very attractive

• I like all different styles but I like it when a wears a leather jacket and when theirs a hoodie under.I also like seeing them in dress shirts/suits.plaid shirts esp button up with a white or grey or black tank under

• a fit body is the best "clothing" a guy can wear:)

• suits

• Everything worn by The Mentalist link

That's my favorite look on a man. But as long as he isn't dressed like a school-prep or thuggy, I'm pretty happy :-)

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of girls like guys in like... What do you call it, uh... "SMART" look, etc. Gentleman attire, or something. It's a style of like, casual use of formal attire. Ties but not all buttoned up, waste coats but no jacket, jeans with a white shirt and a jacket, and no tie. Stuff like that. I do it to an extent, but I'm trying to do the scruffy Existentialist look really. Not many girls say 'Yeah, I really like the Existentialist look.'

What you're gonna find is 18+ a lot of girls are moving away from guys who wear sneakers and t-shirts, they like guys who dress like MEN and ADULTS and BUSINESS and so on. Check out what their fathers wore when they were growing up - that's what they want, really. BUT, on the other side, you've got girls who adore deeply the sneakers and t-shirts thing. They like the kinda adolescent throwback thing. Like, a band t-shirt, and a pair of vans, I dunno. Stuff you wore when you were going skating. This, as far as I can discern, is the Mainstream vs. Alternative, in girls between 18 and 24. Basically, Psuedo-Gold Diggers into Psuedo-Businessmen and Pseudo-Wendy Darlings into Psuedo-Peter Pans.

Clothes, however, don't make you stand out. Unless you're doing like, massively extravagant Glam Rock 70s kinda look, or like, black trench coat and white make-up Goth sort of get-up, nobody notices you because of what you wear. You have to have something about you which cannot be put into words. You know, the kind of thing that made St. Paul attract God and have visions. You need that, basically. And that comes only with your eyes being on higher pursuits than women - which you ultimately won't have until you conquer women. [snicker]