I don't know much about lip makeup?

I think it would be really sweet if they made lip products that tasted like food. I don't know if there are currently any out there but I just think it would be cool to kiss a girl that tasted like, for example, maple syrup.

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lipgloss that tastes like vanilla cupcakes. it actually tastes really good lol.

• Men are most attracted to the smell of vanilla, so that's why I made this best answer

• nice, I had no idea actually. I'll have to wear it more often ha ha ;] thanks!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 17

• I do think there's lip gloss out there that will taste like some food. That wouldn't surprise me. I've seen some pretty nice flavored lip glosses out there like candy flavored, bubblegum, cherry etc. And check this site link ... yep that's all the different lip gloss flavors you can get .. so it is possible :)

• Nivea has a milk and honey lip gloss thing too. I remember seeing it before.

• wow that's a really long list! thanks for that website :D interesting to read about all the flavors hehe

• Well, I don't think we want it to taste like food because then a lot of would be guilty of eating it. it wouldn't be healthy at all because its not an edible product and the chemicals that are in it could harm us.

When I was ten, I was had a special ordered chapstick that was brown in color, but clear on your lips. It was made to smell like chocolate cookies. I couldn't tell you how strong the scent was and how hard it was not to take a huge chunk out of it. Luckily I misplaced it because eventually I probably would have.

• They do. I've never heard of maple syrup lipgloss but they have them in fruity and dessert or candy flavors. I've had strawberry, chocolate, caramel, cake, cotton candy, grape, etc. I used to love flavored lip makeup. Most of the ones they had didn't actually taste like it, only smelled. But I had one that tasted sugary too. I used to kiss my high school boyfriend all the time wearing it

• There kinda are

Mint

Strawberry

Peach

• Jessica Simpson had a "candy" line some time ago, it was all edible products...

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 1

• You'd probably get sick of the taste after a while