Should I not wear heels cause I'm tall?

Hi I'm 16 and well..im a very tall girl for my age lol. I'm about 6ft now(I know huge right) and I get kinda I don't know jealous sometimes of shorter girls because they can wear heels and it will look normal as when I try to sometimes people stare:( I mean they stare anyway when I'm not wearing heels cause I'm really tall. I go around shopping and look online and see really cute heels but then I always think I can't get them. Please help me. I know I have gotten taller because people are starting to comment about more lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'8'' and I feel like a giraffe in heels! I think if you can be confident in them and like wearing them then do so, personally I'd just wear flats or a modest heel.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls wear heels to make their legs look longer and more shapely, and you probably don't need to make your legs look any longer than they already are! I'd stay away from heels since you would then tower over most guys and why would you want to do that?

• Rock em! Life as with fashion is about what you like!

To hell with the haters! Wear heels proudly and let the rest talk and be jealous.

• Tall girls wearing heels is sexy. I don't know if I'd approach one since I'm a short bastard though lol

• You're taller, so you have longer legs, you should DEF. wear them...they'll accentuate your calves etc..

I wouldn't go for you, for two reasons, one, you're under 18 (16) and I'm 23...but also because I would feel really awkward being 5'8" and all

• I think you should wear heels, even if you are tall. Heels makes all women more attractive

What Girls Said 6

• I completely agree with CRamos3 ! Don't hesitate about this, wear them if you want to !

If you feel good while wearing them, why not ? Some girls will be jealous of your height, just like you're jealous of shorter girls (for different reasons obviously), so stand proud ! You have what they want, enjoy it !

I'm a bit shorter than you, but still tall for a girl (5'9''), and I will not hesitate to wear my 5 inches heels ;)

Tall and confident is a sexy mix anyway :)

• No wear them if they look good.Wearing heels gets stares reguardless of height,the sound of walking in heels makes people look

• Lol,no.

I wear high heels occasionally (I'm tall btw). I wear them cause it adds definition to my legs. And guys (even short guys) approach me all the time ans compliment me on my looks and body,it's all about self-confidence. Guys like confident girls.

• Oh and DON'T slouch,it'll make you look insecure and uhh... less attractive.

• No

The female athletes often wear heels...and they're pretty much big

• so am I and I still rock my 6 inch heels

• wear whatever you want