Question for guys about how you guys are visual?

So I'm 16 years old and I work at Arby's. usually I'm doing drive thru, my question is, do you guys notice the way you stare? Or it it just built into you? Because I will look out the window and if its a guy his staring at me intensly or my ass and if its a girl she's looking away. So I was wondering if its subconscious?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is just in our nature to observe a nice ass, boobs or face. Congrats, you have a nice body.

What Guys Said 3

• I suspect that if you were an attractive guy rather than a girl your experience would be just the opposite (i.e., you would notice girls staring and guys looking away).

However, I do think guys tend to be a little more obvious about it when they stare.

• You girls stare constantly, you're just more sneaky. You must have an ass worth staring at.

• Yeah. I always try and guess how she keeps her pubic hair.

What Girls Said 2

• I stare, I'm not a guy. I stare because I like to observe people. most human beings do. many feel it is impolite to do so. but most people want to watch people. as you say women look away. they wouldn't look away if they didn't want to stare. so not less visual. just more polite.

• you just described every job I've ever had...lol.. for some reason I think its easier for them to objectify someone working *for* them because you are less likely to slap them in the face and you are supposed to treat them nice and smile...