• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, what gives you more confidence, a good pair of high heels or a bra that you won't have to adjust?

Wearing my high heels makes me feel amazing, but I am much more confident knowing that my bra is giving me good support and I don't have to worry... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I suggest you go to a high end department or lingerie store and get fitted for a good bra. That will take the bra out of the equation. I love stiletto pumps and high heels generally so I vote for the heels.

What Guys Said 4

• My ex was most confident when her heels matched her bra. *grin*

• I like me a nice snug supportive bra

• I think it would depend on the girl...I think girls with longer legs probably feel more confident wearing heels, and I think girls with bigger boobs feel more confident with a good fitting bra

What Girls Said 9

• Heels

• Bra.

• Bra.

• high heels cause I'm short, I don't want to look like a kid..

• Being short can be very cute though.

• aww thanks! ^-^

• High heels because I know my ass and legs look amazing.

Bra - Depending on what I'm wearing.

• Heels .the bra would make my boobs look bigger and I feel its obvious they aren't all mine

• Heels.

I don't need much support since my boobs and small and most people notice my rare end anyway.

• A bra.

• Bras and shoes don't give me confidence.

Give me a box of chocolate and I'm superwoman.

0/2500