What makes a guy with dark brown eyes, and light brown hair look good?

I've always worn darker cloths. Dark pants, t-shirts, shoes, metallic watch, white socks.. Do these neutral colors accentuate anything, or does it dull down my image? What colors would make me "pop"?

Open to anyone ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I find blue jeans did me justice. The type of shirts you want to wear depend on your build. I have broad shoulders so I wore shirts that shore them off. popping isn't always the best for guys like us. Brown is a sturdy color so It's best for us to look sturdy. If your going to where a plain shirt then make sure it isn't a loose shirt, it needs to hug your shoulders. I prefer dark brown shirts, sometimes black. Grey if the shirt has a decent design. it looks like you where glasses so you might want to go for a slightly more sophisticated look. Don't buy jeans that are too baggy or tight. You might have to try a lot on. That and try on some over shirts. They add a nice second layer and add some sophistication to your look while not taking it too far. Letting you keep the sturdy look I reccomend. As for the watch metallics fine but leather watches are associated with experience, maturuty, and age. All associated with power. Turns the woman on. try to stay away from overly simple shirts. The weakness of this style is that if it's taken too far you seem out of touch, behind the times. I go to american eagle. There shirts fit real well so long as your stomach doesn't hang out.

What Girls Said 3

• one of my ex-bf's was blond and he liked to wear mostly grey, black, white, and blue as well.

well I think red would be a colour that would make you stand out anywhere. but it has to be a suitable tone of red. like poppy red, not burgendy for example.

not purple, purple to me is more suitable for girls but I've seen guys in it. ^_^

• I've heard that colors on the opposite side of the color wheel tend to compliment each other well and make eye color "pop." For example, brown eyed people would benefit wearing something blue, purple or any "cool" toned colors to compliment their warm browns.

link

• Nothing blue in my closet lol. Grays, blacks, and browns. Some whites :P

Guess I could get some lol.

• Depends a bit on what colour skin you have?

If you're pale, you should opt for really bright colours - red, royal blue, bright green, purple (if you're confident enough to wear purple), bright yellow. These will stand out and really bring out your dark features. Alternatively with this skin tone and colouring you can opt for black or white, because these are your "base" colours. My advice would be to team maybe black, white or brown with a brighter colour.

Alternatively, if you are tanned, your base colours are more likely to be khaki, brown, beige and cream, and you should opt for more "desert" or "army" colours. Unfortunately, I don't know as much about that, because I'm really pale, but I gather that if you're tanned you can wear orange, slightly darker green, navy.

Hope this helps =)

• Kind of tan, but still kind pf pale xD

Not totally corpse white lol, I have some light yellowish brown :P

• Well with your dark eyes and brown hair, I think the brighter colours would be best =)

What Guys Said 2

• If it were me, I think I would tend toward mid to light blue shirts. This color comes to mind when I think in terms of "pop" at any rate. Also, some fairly vivid form of yellow might have good effect..

• Only you can judge. if you feel stupid, then you look stupid. I wear mostly dark stuff too, works for me.