Sneakers on chicks - Yes! NO! Maybe so!!!

So I'm like a sneaker freak I love them I have tons of them (vans, converse, nike dunks, Nike sb etc)there comfy and really cute... Do you guys find girls who were sneakers attractive or would you rather prefer a cute pair of sandals or flats..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sneakers are a great look for a girl. To me, they give the impression that the girl is down to earth, not way too concerned about being girly and dressy all the time to try to be flashy for the guys. I usually get the impression that girls who wear sneakers are more laid back.

As a sidenote, girls who wear white sneakers with black business attire look totally ridiculous. I understand that the business shoes are uncomfortable so you want to wear something different for the commute, but at least get some dark colored sneakers.

What Guys Said 11

• Sandals are for the beach, sneakers are for skateboarders or basketball players, and Crocs are totally illegal. If you want to catch my eye wear some nice flats or heels. Sneakers just screams "I still dress like a little kid", which is okay for some if you go for that look. I like my girl to dress a bit classier than that.

• It depends what your wearing with them. obvioulsy sneakers + dress is just no. sneakers + jeans why not? theyre only 1 part of a "look"

• To make this short and simple we don't really look at your feet unless you tell us to. but if I had to choose id either works.

• LOL I didn't know that aha funny to know thanks

• I think girls should wear what makes them comfortable, but yes, I do have a thing for girls in sneakers. I think it's really hot. I happen to have a huge sneaker collection so I love girls who also appreciate them.

• honestly to me sneakers are the sexiest foot wear on a girl. but they have to be like new balance or nikes.

• I love sneakers on girls. It's awesome.

• I love a pair of Vans lo pro, Keds Champion, or other canvas shoes on women, as long as the occasion is appropriate. Obviously, don't wear trashed sneakers when everyone else is dressed really nice and you'll be just fine. Converse was great back in the day, but very played out. Toms are OK, but third next to Keds and Vans lo pros. Girls that show ankle with Keds or Vans is a huge turn on for me.

• I like the look of high heels not relaly the look of sneakers. Some can be hot, but most aren't.

• i like the look of sneakers on girls...i don't really care for boots and high heels...i think skater shoes are awesome!

• sometimes :)

• i like it all. sneakers, sandals, and flats on a girl!

What Girls Said 6

• yeah I love athletics a lot. So I wear them in sport. I have like 4 pairs only. I have more ballet flats/wedges/boots though. I like champion and airwalk a lot. those are my favourite brands for now. I think converse is ok, but I'm more into athletic shoes because I run/ jog a lot. they are a lot confier ^_^

• Ive just said this to someone else about heels and I think its the best piece of advice I've ever been given. Wear what you want and don't worry about what other people think, as long as its in good taste. Shorts skirts or jeans. Hair straight or curly. Heels or sneakers. Wear what makes you feel good about yourself because then your confident. And self-confidence immediately makes someone seem so much more attractive.

• I knew this (hot) guy once that told me he went to a club and he saw this girl wearing sneekers, and he just went straight to her, ignoring all the other girls, because he thought that was just awsome. lol

• I think a pair of chucks and some skinny jeans is hot on a girl.

• sneakers are amazing and I see a lot of attractive girls in them.. (i'm not gay I'm just saying..) and yeah... :] just wear whatever is comfy for you:]

• I love sneakers but you have to be able to switch up. Nothing's sexier than a pair of heels