Would you judge a girl by the shoes that she wears?

I have a pair of shoes that I've had for a long time. They're nothing special but they're comfortable. They're also a bit worn but I haven't bothered to shop for better shoes. Just too lazy I guess. What do you guys think? Does this repel men away from me?

Updates:
They're just really old

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• no, I dated a girl for a while who wore these house slipper moccasins every where, and I thought they were adorable. she was comfortable and didn't complain about her shoes.

now if you're wearing a pair of tennis shoes that started out white, and are now brown, or if they're falling apart then yeah that's a little off putting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's a fair bet that most guys wouldn't give the slightest fuck about your shoes. I mean we might notice them. We might notice a change. Sometimes we might even notice if the shoes look like they are supposed to be something special, but for the most part we don't care. I know I sure don't. so long as you're not wearing ratty old house or bathroom slippers, I don't think any guy would really care.

Shoes don't matter to most guys. Shoes matter to girls. That's the usual rule. There are exceptions, but trust me, it's not the smart bet. Just assume guys don't care.

1|1
    0|0
    • Update: I stand by my answer.

Seriously, unless he outright tells you that your shoes are nasty, or fabulous WITHOUT you asking, assume he doesn't give a rats ass.

• It means nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm not so sure I'd notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol Most guys like me couldn't give two s**ts about your shoes. Just look nice and you'll be alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be blunt, I think it is dumb for anyone to judge someone by the shoes they wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we couldn't care less about such things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do if its dirty looking but I might guess her personality based on style

0|0
    0|0
  • I am unable of being that immature

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like we are both in the same

boat. But when I get paid I definitely will be buying some new shoes

link

0|0
    0|0
  • First impression is a lasting impression.U want to at leat look nice ..

0|0
    1|0