What do you think of teenage girls who look older than their teachers with their thick make-up?

Have you ever seen teenage girls who look older than their teachers with their thick make-up,especially thick black eyeliner?I have seen it a few times and can't help staring at them.Lol.

• Yes,I have seen this.
  • No,I have not.
And don't they themselves think it is so funny that they look older than their teachers because of their make-up?Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't look older at all, they look like little children playing with mom's make-up when she is not looking.

I think it's sad that these children are trying to pass for adults instead of enjoying their childhood. In the process, all the make-up actually spoils their natural, youthful look, but doesn't succeed in making them look in any way mature.

You can't convince any of them taht the makeup is counterproductive, , of course. They all think they should be dating 25 year olds, and many of them are, naturally.

• They do look older than their youthful teachers if they wear thick make-up,dye their hair and are obese with a lot of fats on the face and chin.And they tend to look older if they smoke too.Sad.

I think liquid foundation,thick black eyeliner and thick mascara mask their freshness of youth.

• Xie xie nin...

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I saw a lot of that back in high school. The ones who have so much black eyeliner they might as well draw a domino mask on their face and fight crime, or something. Then on top of this they cake their makeup on their face. It's a miracle they don't die of some kind of skin suffocation. Someone needs to teach these little idiots that less is more. On the flipside of things, someone should teach the boys basic hygiene. Period. Maybe they can make it a class, and combine it with sex ed. lol

Oh, high school.

• Some young girls want to look older than they are. I personally don't like that. I don't like too much makeup even on adult girls.

• I think it's disgusting.

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen girls with thick eyeliner and it makes them look older, but not older than their teacher.

I am one. Well. I mean more than the usual tiny tiny tiny 'natural' looking "show the eye the pencil and hope for the best" amount.

• Some girls take a while to learn how to properly apply their makeup.

I've seen it a lot. It never changes. Girls did it when I was in high school too.

• It's a stage. Most girls grow out of it by college

• not all my college they all wear heavy makeup and are all bisexual.

• Sounds like you go to a sh*tty community college or state school filled with trailer trash...

• Nope. My high school didn't allow make-up and we had a uniform so can't say I've ever seen this.

• Sounds like a strict high school

• I don't really think so :/ Most schools here have uniforms. It's unusual to find one in my country that doesn't. As for make-up, it's a pretty standard rule here too but most girls do get away with it to a certain extent if it looks natural.

• Hahahahaha

• Actually they just look older then high school,they don't look as old as the teachers. That would be werid.

• Not older unless its that show pretty little liars but teachers don't wear a lot of make up

• They're still experimenting with makeup. That's normal