• Ask
  • myTake

Has anyone told you look like someone else?

Who was it and are you flattered? What were the similarities and differences?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was once told I look like Winona Ryder because we both have "angel faces". I don´t think I look like her because I have long blond hair (though I was a brunette when I got told that) but we both have big eyes and full lips, so maybe that´s why. I was flattered because I think she is gorgeous. Then, another time, my best friend told me I reminded her of a Barbie doll. I wasn´t flattered with that one, I actually got a little mad.And only a couple of months ago someone told me I looked like ths girl because of the haircut: link

What Girls Said 47

• Ya my teacher but it was a past student id never seen,I wasn't flattered,since I don't know if it was a compliment

• Everyone tells me I look like Nicole Kidman. I guess I have a similar complexion, but I don't really understand why so many people see such a strong resemblance.

• A guy once rejected me because apparently I look exactly like his cousin, hahaha.

• Yes, I've been told plenty of times that I look like the i-carly chick. Nah, I wasn't flattered nor offended.

• In person...Nope:(Or maybe that's a good thing.

• Lol I have gotten called a lot of things that don't even look like me at all.Madea-big glassesSteve urkel- big glassesBeyonce- Facebook bufoonery!Sharon leal- my mom, gagAshley banks from fresh prince- my friend...(buffoonery)Jill scott- gag bufooneryEtc..I don't remember all of the so called look alikes but I damn sure know I look like myself. I like to be told I look good or bad all based on my appearance not compared to others.

• this is weird but princess jasmine LOL... or they say I look like this girl they knew from venezuela lol or they just say I look familiar .

• When I was 18 (a couple months ago) I was told that I looked like Lindsay Lohan when she was in the Parent Trap. She was like 13 in that movie so I was a little annoyed. I don't really get how that girl thought that, though. One, I was 18. Two, I'm not nor have I ever been ginger. I'm a blonde.I was told that I have Kim Kardashian's ass. I feel pretty weird about that because a lot of people are very split on whether it is a good ass or not.

• it's slap worthy ;)

• Show Older
    • even a bf?

• As long as it wasn't in public.

• over the years people seem to think my name is or I look like a girl named jasmine lol and they will accidentally call me jasmine lol I used to get offended when I was a child but now I dont

• I Carly... :(

• I've been told that I resemble someone else a grand total of twice: from a friend, and from my family members who say that I look like my great-grandmother (I count taht as "once" because it's the same comparison over and over). The comparison from my friends was sort of unflattering lol - I guess I looked like a girl who wasn't very smart..."but then you opened your mouth and I saw that that wasn't the case at ALL with you" (thank God). Sigh. I'm a mix of a *lot* of different backgrounds - mostly European, but I've had people think I'm Syrian, Egyptian, Libyan (once), German, American of course, etc. I guess I don't really look like anyone - more like a mixture of people.

• Nope! I haven't been compared to anyone ha ha I don't think I resemble anyone :)

• I was told that I look like Lindsey Lohan by a drunk guy and another VERY drunk guy said I looked like a korean actress. I look like neither...I thought it was very funny though.

• nope nobody yet

• Well obviously just look at your picture lol Jk ; p

• hahahaha that's why I put it up :P

• many say I look just like my mother...

• someone once told me I look like that blond chick on Icarly. you know, the tough one. I was flattered cause I like her characteristics ^_^

• keke plamer . - I guess cause we are both black :S

• you do favor her. Not because you are black but because you have similar features and face structure

• Yes. Gina Gershon. I sort of see the resemblance, but she's very pretty. I don't think I'm THAT pretty, but I was very flattered. Her hair is darker and she has brown eyes.

• Ofcors not flattered. But many people say it!

• Some chick named Karrueche Tran. - Because she comes from a Vietnamese and African descent. Should I be flattered? No, not really.

• I think she's pretty.

• I don't think you look like her at all. maybe they think that because you are part black too

• I think you're prettier

• Yes a p*rnstar FML

• So that's who I saw in that one clip the other day :p

• >:o lol

• Like my mom! I'm flattered! she's so pretty to me! Difference is to me she has a smaller face and she's older obviously lol I have long hair she has short hair... but everyone tells me we look alike o.0 I don't see it.

• welll I guess that means that if you're purrrfect your mom is close to that as well :p good on her!

• Who do YOU look like?

• Remember the land before time? Ducky that green small thing? Yeah once some bastard compared me to that and I don't think I would ever be flattered by that. I'm also always compared to one of my best friends which people think we're twins.

• all the timee.. kim kardashian and I look nothing like her.. lol

• Not one person has told me I look like people...but my sister...She told me I looked like Craven from Underworld...no lie she told this to me twice today. link link link Yes I am a female... No I do not look like a man. I hope she was joking Well I am told I look like my sister, then my mom but they always say my sister looks nothing like my mom and looks like my dad so.

• Yes, a girl in my high school , she was like my twinSame body, same eyes, same nose, same height, but different lips hers are bigger and I looked younger. She was the popular bad girl and I was a geek haha.I used to walk around and people kept asking me if I'm her twin sister, they even call me by her name and same thing happened to her hahaha it got annoying to the point of I hated . I wasn't flattered or anything, I just didn't care but it was nice that she was my twin haha, I always wanted a twin sister. Some still think that she is my sister.

• Demi lovato, flattered kinda, and we have same light brown eyes but I'm slim kinda have a cuvy. My chin is round not a heart shape like hers.my smile and eyes say I look like her

• adele. because apparently we have the same eyebrows, eyes, face shape, and high cheekbones.idk if it's flattering or not. I guess adele's pretty.

• Trust me, you are prettier than Adele (no homo)

• well, thanks. ^_^

• yes a filipino girl named heart evangelista.. not really flattered cause I don't see any resemblance

• It happened so often but 90 percent of the time I have never seen those people whom they say look so much like me.I counted and so far about 30 of them look so much like me according to them.Lol. Strangers on the streets ever tapped me on the shoulder because they mistook me for their long lost friend or ex-girlfriend.Lol.The funniest part was that my dad mistook another lady on the street for me and wondered why I was doing there.Lol.Also, some people think that I look like two of our local actresses.One of the actresses was the champion in a beauty pageant but I don't want to look like them because I don't like their character.Anyway,I think my friends are exaggerating.

• Show More

What Guys Said 19

• yes, I've been told I look a lot like James Taylor, and I'm flattered. Same distinguisehd looking hairline.

• I've gotten a bunch of Ryan Reynolds (mostly from strangers), a few Ryan Goslings, and one Edward Norton.

• I have. most of the time I don't even know who their talking about. I tell them "NO HE looks like ME!"

• i've been getting Rob Gronkowski a lot lately. I don't really see it at all, but we must have some common feature. similar smile, eye shape, and eyebrows I suppose, but he has brown eyes and mine are blue. and I'm a big guy, but not 6'6 260 big. anyone I've asked to confirm is like "not at all", but those who see it are pretty convinced. the warehouse manager for the company I work for met for the first time and just goes "WHOA! MINI-GRONK!", haha. doesn't bother me, because I'm a Pats fan and dude crushes a$$ like you read about, hahaha.other than that, no one famous...BUT...I get a lot of "oh my god...you look JUST LIKE (some kid from their town, etc, etc). guess I gotta get famous now so people can say those guys look like me, haha.

• I get mistaken for every black coworker I have.People will literally come up to me and continue a conversation that they were having with someone else. Shit's weird.

• Some girls told me that I look quite similar to Shahrukh khan :D

• You know, you can look like somebody and still be a lot more or a lot less attractive than them. No need to be flattered or offended per se.

• The most recent one for me was Ashton Kutcher.

• Yes.A guy I was in school with.When I was 15 and he was 16, we looked exactly the same.My mum freaked out.I switched a few classes with him, the teachers did not notice.

• Kevin Durant

• Nope!

• When I was a young tike (9-14) I was told I looked like Harry Potter. I thought that was pretty awesome!When I was 17, I was told I looked like Ron Jeremy. I was shocked after I found out who it was and fpund it a little offensive...

• Ashton Kutcher. Flattered Yes. Do I see it? No.

• Tyler the Creator, and HELLLLLLLL NAWWWWW.

• Like 5 years ago somebody told me I looked like Jake from 2 and a half men, I thought it was pretty awesome haha

• I've never been told I look like someone else

• ive been told I look like chewbaccaofcourse I was flattered, he's a superstar

• Yes ashton kutcher. I didnt' think anything of it.

• I am often mistaken for Tom Brady of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Must just be the aura around me.