Has anyone told you look like someone else?

Who was it and are you flattered? What were the similarities and differences?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was once told I look like Winona Ryder because we both have "angel faces". I don´t think I look like her because I have long blond hair (though I was a brunette when I got told that) but we both have big eyes and full lips, so maybe that´s why. I was flattered because I think she is gorgeous. Then, another time, my best friend told me I reminded her of a Barbie doll. I wasn´t flattered with that one, I actually got a little mad.And only a couple of months ago someone told me I looked like ths girl because of the haircut: link

What Girls Said 47

• Yes

• Ya my teacher but it was a past student id never seen,I wasn't flattered,since I don't know if it was a compliment

• Yes a p*rnstar FML

• >:o lol

• So that's who I saw in that one clip the other day :p

• Like my mom! I'm flattered! she's so pretty to me! Difference is to me she has a smaller face and she's older obviously lol I have long hair she has short hair... but everyone tells me we look alike o.0 I don't see it.

• Who do YOU look like?

• welll I guess that means that if you're purrrfect your mom is close to that as well :p good on her!

• I've been told that I resemble someone else a grand total of twice: from a friend, and from my family members who say that I look like my great-grandmother (I count taht as "once" because it's the same comparison over and over). The comparison from my friends was sort of unflattering lol - I guess I looked like a girl who wasn't very smart..."but then you opened your mouth and I saw that that wasn't the case at ALL with you" (thank God). Sigh. I'm a mix of a *lot* of different backgrounds - mostly European, but I've had people think I'm Syrian, Egyptian, Libyan (once), German, American of course, etc. I guess I don't really look like anyone - more like a mixture of people.

• Nope! I haven't been compared to anyone ha ha I don't think I resemble anyone :)

• over the years people seem to think my name is or I look like a girl named jasmine lol and they will accidentally call me jasmine lol I used to get offended when I was a child but now I dont

• In person...Nope:(Or maybe that's a good thing.

• Remember the land before time? Ducky that green small thing? Yeah once some bastard compared me to that and I don't think I would ever be flattered by that. I'm also always compared to one of my best friends which people think we're twins.

• Lol I have gotten called a lot of things that don't even look like me at all.Madea-big glassesSteve urkel- big glassesBeyonce- Facebook bufoonery!Sharon leal- my mom, gagAshley banks from fresh prince- my friend...(buffoonery)Jill scott- gag bufooneryEtc..I don't remember all of the so called look alikes but I damn sure know I look like myself. I like to be told I look good or bad all based on my appearance not compared to others.

• all the timee.. kim kardashian and I look nothing like her.. lol

• this is weird but princess jasmine LOL... or they say I look like this girl they knew from venezuela lol or they just say I look familiar .

• yea she's an old actress I can't remember her name... If I were to choose a celebrity that I look like it would be brooke sheilds or that chick who was married to charlie sheen..

• I Carly... :(

• Dirty Blond Kate winslet

• Not one person has told me I look like people...but my sister...She told me I looked like Craven from Underworld...no lie she told this to me twice today. link link link Yes I am a female... No I do not look like a man. I hope she was joking Well I am told I look like my sister, then my mom but they always say my sister looks nothing like my mom and looks like my dad so.

• Yeah people call me Melissa and that isn't my name.

• When I was 18 (a couple months ago) I was told that I looked like Lindsay Lohan when she was in the Parent Trap. She was like 13 in that movie so I was a little annoyed. I don't really get how that girl thought that, though. One, I was 18. Two, I'm not nor have I ever been ginger. I'm a blonde.I was told that I have Kim Kardashian's ass. I feel pretty weird about that because a lot of people are very split on whether it is a good ass or not.

• As long as it wasn't in public.

• even a bf?

• Any guy who ever slaps my ass will end up dead.

• Show Older
  • I was told that I look like Lindsey Lohan by a drunk guy and another VERY drunk guy said I looked like a korean actress. I look like neither...I thought it was very funny though.

• I was flattered to hear Nicki minajDifferent facial shape and we don't look alike anymore, we looked more similar when she first came out before the crazy costumes and surgery

• Charlotte Casiraghi; don't quite have her lips or eyes tho, but I was very flattered.

• yes, adriana lima. I was flattered. also miranda kerr and some say I look like a doll. also some people say I look like an alien.

• Iv been told I look like camilla belle and some lady called Barbara mori or maroi she's latin I think, she's pretty so its a flattering comment lol.

• Everyone tells me I look like Nicole Kidman. I guess I have a similar complexion, but I don't really understand why so many people see such a strong resemblance.

• A guy once rejected me because apparently I look exactly like his cousin, hahaha.

• Older people have told me several times that I look like a young Debra Harry. I looked her up. Totally flattered, she was hot.

• Yes, I am constantly mistaken for someone, I guess I look like a lot of people or I have a double out there doing whatever, they do. It can be annoying at times.

• many say I look just like my mother...

• Lady gaga. Enough said...

• nope nobody yet

• hahahaha that's why I put it up :P

• Well obviously just look at your picture lol Jk ; p

• keke plamer . - I guess cause we are both black :S

• you do favor her. Not because you are black but because you have similar features and face structure

• yes Kristen Stewart...like I really don't know how I feel about that one...I smile more than her at least!

• yea, usually someone in my school, and I don't know I wasn't exactly flattered I guess I don't like to be compared to anyone I wanna be unique and be known as myself. lol especially if you don't even know the other girl and don't find her attractive its the worse when you're compared to them =/ one person told me I looked like their doctor and I was like -_-

• Yes, a girl in my high school , she was like my twinSame body, same eyes, same nose, same height, but different lips hers are bigger and I looked younger. She was the popular bad girl and I was a geek haha.I used to walk around and people kept asking me if I'm her twin sister, they even call me by her name and same thing happened to her hahaha it got annoying to the point of I hated . I wasn't flattered or anything, I just didn't care but it was nice that she was my twin haha, I always wanted a twin sister. Some still think that she is my sister.

• Demi lovato, flattered kinda, and we have same light brown eyes but I'm slim kinda have a cuvy. My chin is round not a heart shape like hers.my smile and eyes say I look like her

• Ofcors not flattered. But many people say it!

• i got christina ricci, mena suvari, karen from mean girls, most recently.

• adele. because apparently we have the same eyebrows, eyes, face shape, and high cheekbones.idk if it's flattering or not. I guess adele's pretty.

• well, thanks. ^_^

• Trust me, you are prettier than Adele (no homo)

• Taylor Swift because we both have blond hair and similar eyes. It's a compliment because she's pretty

• someone once told me I look like that blond chick on Icarly. you know, the tough one. I was flattered cause I like her characteristics ^_^

• Show More

What Guys Said 19

• Yes.A guy I was in school with.When I was 15 and he was 16, we looked exactly the same.My mum freaked out.I switched a few classes with him, the teachers did not notice.

• The most recent one for me was Ashton Kutcher.

• yes, I've been told I look a lot like James Taylor, and I'm flattered. Same distinguisehd looking hairline.

• Nope!

• i've been getting Rob Gronkowski a lot lately. I don't really see it at all, but we must have some common feature. similar smile, eye shape, and eyebrows I suppose, but he has brown eyes and mine are blue. and I'm a big guy, but not 6'6 260 big. anyone I've asked to confirm is like "not at all", but those who see it are pretty convinced. the warehouse manager for the company I work for met for the first time and just goes "WHOA! MINI-GRONK!", haha. doesn't bother me, because I'm a Pats fan and dude crushes a$$ like you read about, hahaha.other than that, no one famous...BUT...I get a lot of "oh my god...you look JUST LIKE (some kid from their town, etc, etc). guess I gotta get famous now so people can say those guys look like me, haha.

• Like 5 years ago somebody told me I looked like Jake from 2 and a half men, I thought it was pretty awesome haha

• Yes ashton kutcher. I didnt' think anything of it.

• When I was a young tike (9-14) I was told I looked like Harry Potter. I thought that was pretty awesome!When I was 17, I was told I looked like Ron Jeremy. I was shocked after I found out who it was and fpund it a little offensive...

• Ashton Kutcher. Flattered Yes. Do I see it? No.

• I get mistaken for every black coworker I have.People will literally come up to me and continue a conversation that they were having with someone else. Shit's weird.

• I've never been told I look like someone else

• Tyler the Creator, and HELLLLLLLL NAWWWWW.

• I've gotten a bunch of Ryan Reynolds (mostly from strangers), a few Ryan Goslings, and one Edward Norton.

• Some girls told me that I look quite similar to Shahrukh khan :D

• I am often mistaken for Tom Brady of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Must just be the aura around me.

• You know, you can look like somebody and still be a lot more or a lot less attractive than them. No need to be flattered or offended per se.

• I have. most of the time I don't even know who their talking about. I tell them "NO HE looks like ME!"

• Kevin Durant

• ive been told I look like chewbaccaofcourse I was flattered, he's a superstar