Who should I choose him or her ?

(I'm Bisexual) - Last night I met this really sweet guy at the Christmas party in the park. I was too shy to talk to him so I just kept walking. after a couple hours, I walked around trying to find him,His friends said that he went home. So my cousin told them to tell him I like him - which I really do. but am not sure if he'll like me back. Anyways- an Hour later I bumped into my buddy, I Haven't seen her in a long time- she looked so different and beautiful . while we were talking I was speechless - then we huged & said good bye an went our separate ways. I told my cousin that I like her - I don't know why but - I ran around the corner - Stopped her an said " I like girls, I think you're beautiful and I like you. she looked into my eyes an said " I like you too, as a girlfriend- you're the only girl I would ever like. - I was shocked because she's straight , well was. - Anyways. who should I choose ? - or should I keep em both ?

Most Helpful Guy

• keep them both agirl she ll be a friend and boy your lover so you need them both