What do you think of this dress?

What do you lot think of this dress?

link

• Love it
  • Like it
  • Hate it
Thanks for the advice guys and girls. I reckon I'm gonna get it!

By the way, whoever is disagreeing others answers... you suck. I bet you havn't even written a comment. So pfffft to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice, very low key. When I see that, the impression I get is definitely laid back, not fancy. Something casual but not flippant. I don't really like the top row of flowers, but they're not terrible. Overall it's an ok choice, so long as you look good in purple.

• I don't really get the flowers at the top either, but maybe it looks right when someone's wearing it. Yeah, I own a lot of purple clothes. Thanks for your input!

What Guys Said 2

• Personally to me it seems like something an old lady would wear, but that's just me. I don't hate it or love it.

• I thought that at first, then I saw some potential within it. Each to their own. (:

• cute, likeable, but not loveable

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's a cute dress for just hanging around in the summer/spring time.

• I love it! Wish I had it. It would look sooo cute with purple ballet flats!

• Spring-Summery.

• its a day dress casual aand its much better on my friend has one

• It's okay. Maybe it's the color that's throwing me off.

For some reason I always like dresses like that in light pastel colors.

• Lighter pastel colours make a dress girlier, I reckon. I'm gonna have a look around though - to see if anything else catches my eye 'cause I tend to like lighter colours as well.

• its quite q quirky vintage kinda dress.

it would look so good on an hourglass frame!

do I love it, no not really, but don't get me wrong, if it was on the right person, then I could possible love it lol.

but I don't hate it. I like it: )

ahaha

• Yeah, I get what you mean. Thanks for the reply!

• I'd wear it

• I would too. I think it would look really nice on - it's just that there's nobody wearing it and that's why I think there have been some hates, which is fair enough - everyone likes different things. (:

• Ha, yeppers

• I voted B-it's a cute dress but just not my style personally, I think you should def buy it though! It looks sweet :)

• The dress is cute but I would probably wear it to church or a birthday party.

• Very Laura Ingalls Wilder meets brunch with grandma.