GUYS: Are boots sexy or just slutty?

link

^ I'm thinking about boots like these with jeans for the winter, to wear casually. I know they're much better than Uggs, but as a guy would you think I was stuck up, high maintenance, or hooker-ish for wearing them? I know there is a difference between "good" sexy and "bad" sexy haha if that makes any sense.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're wearing them with a mini skirt or daisy duke jeans, then they're kinda skanky. but if you're wearing them with skinny jean tucked into them and a peacoat, then they're pretty chic.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• shoes, especially boots like these, are only considered slutty when theyre worn improperly, if you wear em with the right kind of style they won't be considered slutty, and I'm guessing if you're getting these, you can pull them off well

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the outfit. in general I think they're always sexy. shows confidence

1|0
    1|0
  • Slutty, lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I've gotta stick up for the Uggs here-i think ugg boots are sexy and very comfortable! haha anyway those boots do not look slutty! Honestly, it has more to do with who is wearing the boots that makes them slutty lol. They look really nice! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are cute. Just don't wear them with shorts or something

If a guy is judging you that hard based on a pair of boots he's prob either gay or not someone you wanna date!

0|0
    0|0