What colors would suit me the best?

As you can see from my pictures I'm pale (not zombie pale haha I do have a bit of.. color), have dark brown hair and eyes.

what colors do you think work best for me?

thanks (:

x

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• white doesn't look good on super fair skin.

red looks super nice, I have the same coloring as you. so do pinks, greens, burgundies, magenta, and golds and bronzes. the only colors I don't suggest are silver, yellow, and skin neutrals like, beige and tope.

0|0
    1|1
    • Ohh thank God I never wear silver, yellow or neutrals haha.

But does golds and bronzes apply to makeup as well?

thankyou for your answer! x

• YES! I really REALLY suggest getting Shiseido eye shadow in gold and bronze, they're really beautiful, they're pricy (like $18) but each little tub lasts months and the stuff doesn't crease or flake off like other shadows. they're also metallic, so they brighten the eyes =] you can buy them at Sephora.

What Guys Said 1

• For dark hair. Definitely white.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 6

• looking at your photos, your skin is a bit darker than mine, (i'm pretty freakin white), you would also look good in turquoise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Colors that are bold, vivid primary colors. Consider black, true white, blue reds, royal blues, fuchsia, lemon yellow, hot pink and blue greens.

Also, icy or cool-toned pastels, which will bring out your features.

Avoid clothes in shades of soft yellow, rose, mauves and soft pastels, as they will make you appear drawn out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you're really pretty :) I think dark red would look best on you. I wouldn't go for light colors, dark would look better.

1|0
    0|0
  • . if your skin is kind of yellowish go for red or purple

If it's pinkish go for green or blue

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm about the same skin tone with slightly lighter hair (still pretty dark brown), and multiple guys have said I look best in white. Accent it with bolder colors and it makes for an insanely classy yet edgy look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree that white doesn't look nice. Having the same colouring as you, and having completed a course during Summer 08 about what colours I should wear,I have learnt that I'm a "Winter". "Winter" should wear white (as opposed to off-white or cream), black (as opposed to navy), silver jewellery (as opposed to gold), and otherwise, mainly bright colours, particularly bright green, purple, royal blue, red and hot pink. I think they're really fun colours =)

Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0