Girls, what do you think about me?

I want girls to describe/rate my style and body etc.. Could you do it for me?

I prefer more streetwear/skate/hip-hop style.

tinypic.com/r/del0ci/6

Most Helpful Girl

• You want some chicks to describe and rate your style and your body.

So Jeans and graphic tee-shirt is your style.

The T-shirt looks like it has some female buttock in thongs and bra straps. Am I wrong?

So if I were judging you based on your clothes I wouldn't date you.

It doesn't really matter what other people think though if you like your style then so be it.

• What? It's typical, quite loose t-shirt from hip-hop clothes company. This photo looks really bad. :D

• You asked for answers. This is my honest impression and reaction. To my mind there is nothing interesting to me about typical. Why be typical when you can be exceptional... in my opinion though I've a different kind a gal.

• This shirt that you have on I don't like it. I would never give you the time of day to be honest, would avoid you like the plague. I associate that sort of stuff with low IQ.

What Girls Said 9

• Body wise we can't see under those baggy clothes but you don't look like a whale so its cool. But your style is not, it is very average/basic. There is nothing that gives it that extra "umph" to make that girl remember you from the night before. I hope a wasn't coming off too harsh

• Just a little more smiling! I love the style though. Can't go wrong with jeans and a t-shirt. Most important thing is to just be yourself!

• Turn that frown upside down dude. Smile more, you'll look more pleasing(: I honestly don't rate people, I think it's shallow and you can't define or compare someone to a number, but what I will say is that you're really attractive. You just need to have a little bit more confidence in yourself.

• I'm confident, I took really bad photo. :P I think I really look much better in real life.

• You don't look self confident in the picture which is why I'd rate you a 7, I hope you're more self confident in real life :)

• I'm quite confident, but picture looks bad, I admit it. :)

• Selfies are always bad ha ha :)

Then I have to say you're an 8 for me, you look like a fun person to hang with :)

• Style: Classic jeans and T, can't go wrong with that! I think that is more street wear.

Body: I can't really tell, underneath your clothes (that doesn't sound creepy at all). But yeah, you look fine, just smile more.

• You need to smileeee... Trying to look all tough and bad ass isn't that important. Your style is fine... better than a lot of others I have seen. You just need to smile:) Just try and show more confidence!

• Sounds good but I hope you don't sag skinny jeans.I don't feel like copy&pasting the link

• Nice! :D I like your style. but smile more! :D

• Just for hangin out and casual activities your style is about an 8 on a scale of 1-10. Your body is maybe a 7. I personally like a little more bulkier guy!

What Guys Said 1

• You look fine dude

Oh darn it don't you just hate when guys answer girls questions. It's like ooo an answer...ohh it's a guy